What do you do when you're angry?

Blitz

Its zeh noob

I never get really pissed playing a game, ofcourse I'll get mad when something is played unfair. But in the end you will mostlikely just wind yourself up and get mad over nothing, knowing this I'll stay calm. Most often you get mad when you can't do anyting to help it (like games). When it's a IRL situation you know its a fault from a person, making the raging alot less expressive ;) Atleast this is what I've experianced.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Lip Job

• Shut Up Kid

I don't get angry.

orly  :whistle:

Yes really, flaming morons like you isn't anger.

Go jump off a very tall building.

are you sure  :whistle:

To avoid video game rage I usually play something relaxed in the background or just shrug it off whenever I die. If you do bad a game, don't keep playing, it will just make a snowball effect. Take a break, play a different game, or something for a little bit.

Connor, don't retaliate.

Yeah, i went like 10 games before with a minus k/d spread, it was horrific. I'll play more tomorrow, most likely when i've had a good sleep i'll go + again.

Guest Emote|Muse

To avoid video game rage I usually play something relaxed in the background or just shrug it off whenever I die. If you do bad a game, don't keep playing, it will just make a snowball effect. Take a break, play a different game, or something for a little bit.

Connor, don't retaliate.

Yeah, i went like 10 games before with a minus k/d spread, it was horrific. I'll play more tomorrow, most likely when i've had a good sleep i'll go + again.

What's your gamertag?

We could play some laid back Reach if you wish :3

Connor, don't retaliate.

What's your gamertag?

Unedyookated.

Literally just turned the Xbox off, give it 12 hours and i'll be back on. <3

Guest Emote|Muse

Connor, don't retaliate.

What's your gamertag?

Unedyookated.

Literally just turned the Xbox off, give it 12 hours and i'll be back on. <3

Alright, I'll add you when I get back to my house.

find nearest midget, pick up midget, toss midget, anger subsided....

Reminds me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PS2. Pick up gnome by ears, swing around a few times, throw over fence.

I dont get angry really tbh,i sometimes just get headache's if i've been bullshit'd by a game,for RL i can keep my anger under controll really well,never punched walls or W,e.

find nearest midget, pick up midget, toss midget, anger subsided....

Reminds me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PS2. Pick up gnome by ears, swing around a few times, throw over fence.

Ye I remember when I was like 8 trying to beat the gnome throwing level on my gameboy with my friend.  B)

listen to j bieb

Im sure you had more than 285 posts.

It would be frightening if he did, I mean, how many posts can you get from just talking about Justin Bieber.