What do you do when you're angry?

Blitz

Serious topic, don't take the piss.

Well to put it bluntly, what do you do when you're angry?

For instance i have a very fucking short fuse, but for some reason, i try to keep myself out of fights etc, but when it comes to my Xbox or RS etc, i just lose it and put all my agression into that.

For instance, in the past half an hour, i've been bullshitted on Reach, so i've punched my wall a coupla times, the controller, even my telly etc. My knuckles are torn to shit and bleeding, but that's just how i calm down?

What about you? Do you punch a pillow? Cry yourself to sleep? Enlighten me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Lip Job

• Shut Up Kid

if its over rs i dont rage at all if the kid lived near me that would put a smile on my face id smash his windows and watch him drop his bank and get def and  make him suck some pedos dick and post it on for forums

if its over rs i dont rage at all if the kid lived near me that would put a smile on my face id smash his windows and watch him drop his bank and get def and  make him suck some pedos dick and post it on for forums

That's pretty fucked, nice life.

i rarely get pissed off when i die, i punch the corner of something if i get angry then, cos it hurts alot and i don't punch it again until the next time =).

In real life i don't get that angry to be fair.

I too punch walls, which was alright in my old house because the walls weren't that strong, but now it's just solid brick so I really fuck myself up.

Also, I don't get angry at computer games, or if I do it's so little that I can actually keep myself from launching the system out of the window.

When I was younger I used to punch my monitor (was a CRT (fat one)). Nowadays I don't get angry at games really, and if I do I just swear to myself. I can't remember myself getting angry at anything irl, but if I'm annoyed or have a bad day I'm just really sarcastic to everyone ;)

As i said i dunno what's up with me, i just get proper emotional when i'm in my own company but never when there's anyone else with me. I hate rageing at people etc, but when i'm on my own and i get annoyed i just hit everything. I used to cry at shit when i was like nine.

As i said i dunno what's up with me, i just get proper emotional when i'm in my own company but never when there's anyone else with me. I hate rageing at people etc, but when i'm on my own and i get annoyed i just hit everything. I used to cry at shit when i was like nine.

You sound a lot like me, no matter how pissed off I am I'll never take it out on someone else. That being said, I'm more than likely to go raggo if someone is being a cunt.

I used to cry when I lost stuff on RS when i was 12. XD

You sound a lot like me, no matter how pissed off I am I'll never take it out on someone else. That being said, I'm more than likely to go raggo if someone is being a cunt.

I give people shite and be sarcastic as fuck if they're being a bellend, then if they give me shit back i don't stand for it obviously. Takes me a bit to have a go at someone though. Then if someone hits me, i used to not hit 'em back and walk away cos my mam said it was 'the right thing to do', but if they hit me i'ma fuck em.

Guest Emote|Muse

To avoid video game rage I usually play something relaxed in the background or just shrug it off whenever I die. If you do bad a game, don't keep playing, it will just make a snowball effect. Take a break, play a different game, or something for a little bit.

Not so much angry but if I feel stressed out I'll hop on my drums or riff away on my guitar, it gets my head in a trance-like state, the power of music I tell you. :nice: