Things you didn't know existed in RS

Holy Jitte

This isnt too unknown, but if ur a pure and uve done regicide, if ur sick of walking through isafdar jungle or whatever, go to Lletya, kill a few Elves.. they drop crystals which can be turned into (3) teles per crystal by speaking to Eluned.. saves a HELL of a lot of time, especially if u do penguins alot etc

Edit: U can get unlimited teleports as the crystal is a pretty common drop from the elves, id say like a crystal per 7/8 elves :p stock up to save urself ever having to walk through again pretty much

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Holy Jitte

• Elven Dremor

• Cal

• TJ

if your looking to alch atm id lookin in to alching onyx bolts (e) its a very low loss, if not profit atleast it was yesterday

You can alch these in the soulwars waiting room.  :)

Thanks, not only free loot, but free dung exp..i didnt even know it was there lol. A question tho, r the dungeons accessible in pvp worlds?

yes they are take some gear though i see people there quite alot easy kills

party room xAmount of M/hr

All the coin drop on north side of room... probably should tell you guys but...

pm me all your party room secrets  :rolleyes:

Sam|L A S T Dayz

according to rs wiki, the alch price for a zammy/guthix/sara halo which costs 300 castle wars tickets is 150k. i haven't tried this seeing as i hate castle wars but it might be worth looking into.

edit: also the hexcrest increases damage of spells against slayer creatures. i thought it only increased accuracy    :whistle:

according to rs wiki, the alch price for a zammy/guthix/sara halo which costs 300 castle wars tickets is 150k. i haven't tried this seeing as i hate castle wars but it might be worth looking into.

edit: also the hexcrest increases damage of spells against slayer creatures. i thought it only increased accuracy    :whistle:

300 tickets takes a week to get...

Sam|L A S T Dayz

but its something that people might not know. and i didnt know how long 300 tickets takes seeing as i dont play it

Well... i can't think of anything at the top of my head.. but what really poped out to me when reading this thread is te amount of bots that are goona be at the ranaar spawns within these couple of years :(

QUOTE by SAM about getting slayer staffs..

just go pickpocket some HAM members. i've been there for about 30 mins trying to get full HAM for a quest and ive already got 3 :whistle:

Uh-,

Don't need a Lunar/Dramen Staff when using fairy rings

There is a seed that takes you to the Grand Tree, called "Grand Seed Pod"

Can't get TB'd from a Revenant if you're wearing a Forinthry bracelet

Fuck .. I don't know, basically if you don't know about something already, it's not needed anyways.

Well... i can't think of anything at the top of my head.. but what really poped out to me when reading this thread is te amount of bots that are goona be at the ranaar spawns within these couple of years :(

It spawns like once a minute, meaning like 300k an hour if you get every spawn, which isn't likely because there's always people there trying to get it too, they wouldn't bother making a bot for it tbh.