Things you didn't know existed in RS

Holy Jitte

Till now or when someone told you. :o Ill start first!!  :D

There is a grimy ranarr spawn in runecape. Yep it's true! On July 19, 2010 came a Dungeoneering update that included resource dungeons that give you dungeoneering exp the first time you enter each dungeon. This link below shows what each resourse provides (exp, spawns, npcs, etc): http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Resource_dungeon

Things that I like about this ranarr spawn is that its a static cash based spawn, meaning that each time you loot it you really increase the value of your bank. This spawn can be taken advantaged by alching while looting, killing druids for combat exp (strength, attack, range, mage) while looting, or using familar activations like fruit bat to gain wealth. I am sure there is probably better things you can do while camping this spawn so if this spawn is worth your time i definitly think you should spend the time thinking about how you can best take advantage of it. For those visual learners in FOE I posted a few pics below  :nice:

Here is the location of the resource dungeon that contains grimy ranarr spawn (edgeville dungeon wilderness - thugs):

6tijj8.png

This is inside the resource dungeon. In the back corner is the grimy ranarr spawn:

9leq6f.png

So... whos next? :p I would like to see what everyone has to share with the rest of the clan. I would encourage that you spend the time to explain your secrets in rs (hey what can i say? I am one of those nerds that value the quality of posts)!

Thanks all

-Holy Jitte

edit: my poor ass spelling haha

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Holy Jitte

• Elven Dremor

• Cal

• TJ

hide yo rage owns at scape

For you mains out there who like to do Tormented Demons, when using a Darklight, the special attack does NOT take away the Demon's shield. Noticed that a while ago. :p If it is fixed, post please. :)

Wow, I like this topic and I never knew about that. I hope everyone keeps this a secret so it's easy to grab the ranarrs.  If I know of any, I'll gladly post.

Wow, I like this topic and I never knew about that. I hope everyone keeps this a secret so it's easy to grab the ranarrs.  If I know of any, I'll gladly post.

This^ btw might make a guide later for Foe on " How to make 1 mil once day in just 1 hours." that can add up 5mil during the week.

Once I make the guide no one will have an excuse to not return to fights.

i didnt know you could press f1 to have fast dds spec switches until agessss ago when x ahren x an old foe friend of mine told me about it.

no more dds poke then spec!

Frost dragons owns = 1.6 mil profit per hour with cannon. 85 Dung req

The dungeoneering place in tavelery dungeon has a bunch of hell hounds in multi combat area, so it's fast for cannoning hell hound slayer assignments.

Incase anyone didnt know, zammy/saradomin arrows count as a god item, so if you go godwars just bring 1 arrow :] also, if you bandos on a main, tele to barb village, get a bandos book, when you go into bandos room just drop and you can get back for free in a minute after.

Also, your whole special bar restores in 5 minute 0%->100%, with the aid of spec restore pots, it's 2 and a half minutes.

- Wearing a strung rabbit foot gives a better chance of getting a bird's nest drop while woodcutting.

- The Tree Stronghold Fruit Tree grows 2-4 hours faster as other Fruit Trees.

- The Ring of kinship teleports you close to a banker and has unlimited charges

- The respawn rate of monsters and resources is inversely proportional to the amount of players in that world. The more crowded the world, the less time things take to respawn.

- Whilst in the Runescape Lobby, it is possible to right click a friend's name and click the "Join <friend's name>" button to instantly transfer to that user's world.

- You can smelt ore and cast Superheat Item at the same time! This will increase your hourly Smithing experience and also give you Magic experience.

I'll think about more later ;p

PS: Prayer pots are getting merched I think, so it could be useful to keep the picked ranarrs in your bank. Just keep up with the prices ;)

Thanks for all the replys. I went ahead and removed the fat from this topic (shame to see alot of it is from long term members but whatever). I will give a few more examples. Most of you should know them but maybe some members still don't:

-most of the icons on your mini map have their own options. The prayer, energy, and summoning icons are especially usefull.

-if your having trouble attacking higher level npc"s in crowded area, you can bring combat spells like air strike to single click them when they spawn.

-a majority of items that are sold by vendors can be resold in the ah or profit. These items are typically in cities people don't really go to and don't stack.

-a recent update make certian staffs provide a damage bonus. Both the master wand and ancient staff give 10% damage bonus.

These are just a few things I'm sure (well hope) most of you know about, let's see if there's more. Go go go

KGB My StAtZ

Thanks, not only free loot, but free dung exp..i didnt even know it was there lol. A question tho, r the dungeons accessible in pvp worlds?

Farming Runs once setup take about 3-4 minutes and give 100k profit every 70 mins or so, if your short of cash invest in seeds :P

Moved this topic to general chat boards. Let's see you guys take the reins and make my somewhat fail topic on member boards not fail.  :whistle: Also to stimulate the community's mind ;o