• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Gareth l Rare

Fuck off Ima go Wales and kidnap Jim, he coming sonshine

And blitz, i love ya like a lil bro but i couldnt risk ya getting clocked with a fake ID just to have a pliff with few people

1, you ant guna get a decide id and 2, how your parents guna allow you to go amstadam + money.

Well jordy what you think + Haduken stop fucking lurking and post that your game <3 xx + skid

Jim hates hardstyle, goodluck getting him to come to Qlimax.

Also yeah Haduken

:

*mod Kristian says:

how did a topic on dentistry go too people getting fucked out of their mind irl and meeting up off a scape forum

Joe  Lock and load your gun where i'm from the third world son, been to many places but i'm third world born  says:

Because the topic was about how high the guy and boy were.

so it then turned to amsterdam

You're just jealous cause you weren't invited.

*mod Kristian says:

Im jealous.

k.

xd

Jim hates hardstyle, goodluck getting him to come to Qlimax.

Also yeah Haduken

:

*mod Kristian says:

how did a topic on dentistry go too people getting fucked out of their mind irl and meeting up off a scape forum

Joe  Lock and load your gun where i'm from the third world son, been to many places but i'm third world born  says:

Because the topic was about how high the guy and boy were.

so it then turned to amsterdam

You're just jealous cause you weren't invited.

*mod Kristian says:

Im jealous.

k.

xd

I was being sarcastic. l0l

Rare, i appreciate you looking out for me, but my life is disgusting if i'm honest, meeting up and going on the piss and shit would make my year.

+ yeah my mum wouldn't let me lolol. When i'm 16 mubbi.

Acclaimed|Jordan

I'm officially down for this anytime next year.I'll bring a friend with me so if any of you OTards flake (not saying you will) I will still have a bomb time and post a thread about all you missed out on :D

Im bringing my boy jon

Fuck it we gota get andrew joe :shifty: hahahaha

We both started a saving account officially and if i had my cable id show my silver box with Amsterdam on t lol.

Got £50 in savings atm but you dont have to worry this is going to happen.

Blitz, really man i... Hand on heart i want you to come but you cant, you ant guna be able to afford it and i couldn't allow you to go rob your parents just for this. Like i said man your like a kid brother

If i turned my back on this and something happened to you i wouldn't be able to live with that.

And this is some real talk im saying here. Id honestly cry if sank happened to you

Acclaimed|Jordan

Opening up a separate savings account for things like this is smart. In adition to my 2011 Europe fund I also have a savings account for the 2014 world cup in brazil which I put $100 every paycheck in. Another reason why it is smart to open up multiple savings accounts is to help your credit profile report :

Yeah i may open up another savings account for this too, i only get £50 a week from jobseekers, till i get a job, but every little helps.

Dude so do i and i have to use that to buy my food shopping + college lunch

You should count your blessings (dont let this put you off that i wont be able to save, i will dw)  :nice: ps thnx for the advice man

going to go bank friday and set up instead of keeping in a box under my bed lol

Ps

asjdnajdnajdf

Yeah i may open up another savings account for this too, i only get £50 a week from jobseekers, till i get a job, but every little helps.

You should count your blessings (dont let this put you off that i wont be able to save, i will dw)  :nice: ps thnx for the advice man

Ps

asjdnajdnajdf

You don't get jobseekers, you're not looking for full time work :S how an you get jobseekers

Ps

asjdnajdnajdf

You don't get jobseekers, you're not looking for full time work :S how an you get jobseekers

Income support w.e i still only get £50 a week (well £100 every 2 weeks)

I heart the new topic title.

But as i am too young to chat about shitting euro trips ( -.-! )

I'm going bed.

Night.

<3

+1

Night kiddywink <3

Night bubba

chin up, everything be ok  ^_^

Acclaimed|Jordan

Eric has a heart problem I think.. and I'll pm joo my msn although I rarely am on.

I just txted him (are u alive? ot is looking for u)

.. awaiting reply.