• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Gareth l Rare

Amsterdam is a plan of mine when i gots me a job.

Dude its not that expensive for me and you, just jordan and everyone els unfortunately  (n) coach is like £60 for 2weeks lol but we just do 1 or less depending on others

Its 5x cheeper to get 5ppl and chip in to rent a house than a flat

Food is a minor since we just cook our own and not go out and buy (its expensive) + we all can cook..

All chip in for high grade and we be safe since non of us are guna try kill one another when we tripping unless someone steelz my zippy

(little headz up, no one touches my zippo :shifty: she's my baby)  ;o  :embarrased:  :blush:  and ima put away £20/30 a month until july

FUCK YOU GUYS I WANT TO GO TO AMSTERDAM

Fuck you Skid your coming with us

Joe if you do that then its near enough going to be £400+

Im hoping to have £300/400 by then and if we need more money we will kidnap Blitz and put him on the corner to make us some money

Ill ask my m8 Jade how much she's paying for the house because she is going out next month and then just depends on who is willing/actually willing and not just fronting coz they dont wana be hated. odds are probz be most people though  :sleep:

Well i finish college in jully and doubt ima be able to go uni coz im too poor and getting a student grant is very very very questionable.

Way things going ima be training all this year to fitten up and aim to be a fireman next year.

So this trip is the big bang. Thats why im defo doing it, question is who is with me.

Kids, let me get that idea of your mind. Amsterdam isn't that good as you think it is. Nearly no shrooms anymore... just alot of weed, but why would you come here for just a bit of getting high.. Also most of the hookers left because of some govermental shit, so getting laid there isn't worth it either, unless you wanna get it from the behind by a fat negro.

I was there last week... it's just a normal city with coffeeshops on every fucking corner..

ah well.. maybe it's because i live there that it's not special anymore...

FUCK YOU GUYS I WANT TO GO TO AMSTERDAM

Fuck you Skid your coming with us

Joe if you do that then its near enough going to be £400+

Im hoping to have £300/400 by then and if we need more money we will kidnap Blitz and put him on the corner to make us some money

Ill ask my m8 Jade how much she's paying for the house because she is going out next month and then just depends on who is willing/actually willing and not just fronting coz they dont wana be hated. odds are probz be most people though  :sleep:

Nah i actually do wanna go, would be nice to meet you guys, my mate'll probs be coming with us too. And Wytch - you wouldn't think the place you live is exciting, no matter how exciting it was, quite frankly, a holiday's a holiday, and it would be nice just to chill with some of my internetz buddies.

And sorry Blitzy boy, no kiddies allowed kthx <3 love you doe.

Factors;

I'd be with older people.

I'm 6ft+.

Amsterdam peoples don't give a fuck who they sell to if they get moneys.

Therefore, i am coming.

WEll bro there is more to it.

Jordy and the ladz, this is what im thinking

2+days getting fucked out our skulls then go to climax. That way we all get fucked and ibiza comes to us  :wub:

Blitz iv been there before and they ask for id. Yes we can go in and buy a 0z of weed, bring back to the gaff and we all blaze, that we can do but you cant come clubbing with us and you cant come into red light with us

Troll/wytch, why you change your name and abandon us  :o missed you man..didnt no it was you  :whistle:

Also because you live there the magic is gone, yes we no there are no more shrooms and loads have gone but theres more than just pussy and weed.

So for its a defo for me and my m8 Jon, Jordan/ Joe +1 are on tick

so far so good. But we need more planning and idea's, find out what everyone wants to do and decide from there.

Also "Adolesc3nt"

Who are you?

Factors;

I'd be with older people.

I'm 6ft+.

Amsterdam peoples don't give a fuck who they sell to if they get moneys.

Therefore, i am coming.

WEll bro there is more to it.

Jordy and the ladz, this is what im thinking

2+days getting fucked out our skulls then go to climax. That way we all get fucked and ibiza comes to us  :wub:

Blitz iv been there before and they ask for id. Yes we can go in and buy a 0z of weed, bring back to the gaff and we all blaze, that we can do but you cant come clubbing with us and you cant come into red light with us

Troll/wytch, why you change your name and abandon us  :o missed you man..didnt no it was you  :whistle:

Also because you live there the magic is gone, yes we no there are no more shrooms and loads have gone but theres more than just pussy and weed.

So for its a defo for me and my m8 Jon, Jordan/ Joe +1 are on tick

so far so good. But we need more planning and idea's, find out what everyone wants to do and decide from there.

Also "Adolesc3nt"

Who are you?

Yeah man fucking Qlimax has been a ambition of mine too couple days in amsterdam, then off to Qlimax would be mental, there's ya party for ya jordan, although idk if you like hardstyle or not[inb4 Jim comments hurrrrr]

Get a fake ID and you can come Blitz <3