The pope can...

Walli

It's not your country, and it's a piece of shit, stop being a tryhard patriot to a country that the world hates.

dude fuck u you piece of shit england is the greatest country in the world by far

why hatin on us hatin on catholics? ur the kid whos been sucking all these priest dicks i hear about?

the worlds does not hate england, its revered and most countries are jealous of ours. the accent is sought after, the £ pound is higher than your dollar so fuck you, and fuck your country you disrespecting asshole and gtfo off these boards because every time i look around i see you posting some more mindless crap in every other thread.

and dont even get me fucking started on australia because the whole world knows its a kangaroo shagging cess pit

Oh no its another butt hurt 10year old..

29pbz4j.jpg

<(--<) hug

Now ima put this into perspective and before this becomes a flame war thread and closed (which it will) ima say this

1. HE is right, this is a shit country but its my country so meh

2. HE is right, we are "one" of the most hated coutrys in the world

Its not because of our wealth  :mellow: you twat, this is just ONE example of why we are hated. Because were Party hard angry fighting cunts who, in words you will understand, tear shit up everywhere we go.

We cause more trouble abroad than any other country! Fact

Also why you butthurt about the Aussys? Dickhead you dont no shit

try reading a book and expanding your interlect beond your horizon of humty dumpty... but its ok o.O i no books with no pictures scare you...its not yout fault your an illiterate uneducated spaz but before i begin to grasp any hatred and point it against the educational system

ima just blame it on your parents. NOW FUCK OFF TO /b/

OT

When it comes to child molesting/ child abuse or pedephiles...

I think ill just not say anything because the things im capable of doing to them kind of people, regardless of who they are  :angry: are more inhuman and imaginably possible.

You dont no what id do to a pedophile given the chance so... All im going to say.

pss hi walli  :nice:

It's not your country, and it's a piece of shit, stop being a tryhard patriot to a country that the world hates.

dude fuck u you piece of shit england is the greatest country in the world by far

why hatin on us hatin on catholics? ur the kid whos been sucking all these priest dicks i hear about?

the worlds does not hate england, its revered and most countries are jealous of ours. the accent is sought after, the £ pound is higher than your dollar so fuck you, and fuck your country you disrespecting asshole and gtfo off these boards because every time i look around i see you posting some more mindless crap in every other thread.

and dont even get me fucking started on australia because the whole world knows its a kangaroo shagging cess pit

Why are you so defensive? Whilst what he said was quite frankly uncalled for, and a load of shit, why are you so upset that he said that about the bit of land that you were born on? Quite frankly England is pretty fucking shit, full of blacks, muslims, and the people that do originate from England, are mostly complete and utter bellend chavs. Also, nice insult, "kangaroo shagging" HURRRRR KANGAROOS ORIGINATE IN AUSTRALIA SO AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE MUST HAVE SEX WITH THEM. No.

oo, my first ever double post on a forum, beautiful.

Let's have a war: England Vs. Vatican City

England owns.

You dont really no your history well then do you?

Vatican > illuminate > world domination

who the fuck is poope

LOL he's the biggest religous guy in the world hundreds of thousands of ppl stack up to see him.

No hundreds of thousands of ppl stack up to see the "Pope" not the poope  :shifty: obvious you didn't get the joke