The pope can...

Walli

fuck off out of my country.

Hypocritical cunt.

preaches about homosexuality being bad yet him and his homies are fucking young boys...

send the cunt and his pope mobile back to where it came from.

discuss.

p.s. Im here to say hi to rare i heard he roams these forums and wanted to converse with me more.

fuck off out of my country.

Hypocritical cunt.

preaches about homosexuality being bad yet him and his homies are fucking young boys...

Stupid fucking Catholics are stupid.

LOL@ MALAK.

It's not your country, and it's a piece of shit, stop being a tryhard patriot to a country that the world hates.

dude fuck u you piece of shit england is the greatest country in the world by far

why hatin on us hatin on catholics? ur the kid whos been sucking all these priest dicks i hear about?

the worlds does not hate england, its revered and most countries are jealous of ours. the accent is sought after, the £ pound is higher than your dollar so fuck you, and fuck your country you disrespecting asshole and gtfo off these boards because every time i look around i see you posting some more mindless crap in every other thread.

and dont even get me fucking started on australia because the whole world knows its a kangaroo shagging cess pit

It's not your country, and it's a piece of shit, stop being a tryhard patriot to a country that the world hates.

dude fuck u you piece of shit england is the greatest country in the world by far

why hatin on us hatin on catholics? ur the kid whos been sucking all these priest dicks i hear about?

the worlds does not hate england, its revered and most countries are jealous of ours. the accent is sought after, the £ pound is higher than your dollar so fuck you, and fuck your country you disrespecting asshole and gtfo off these boards because every time i look around i see you posting some more mindless crap in every other thread.

and dont even get me fucking started on australia because the whole world knows its a kangaroo shagging cess pit

bonesaw specs

bonesaw specs