• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• Steal

• I C0NN0R I

• gfdgfd

God I hate british people like you Nick. At least visit a country before you assume all we eat is fast food.

i visit america each year, as soon as i get into Atlanta's airport a Mcdonalds is the first thing i see.

God I hate british people like you Nick. At least visit a country before you assume all we eat is fast food.

i visit america each year, as soon as i get into Atlanta's airport a Mcdonalds is the first thing i see.

Does that mean the entire fucking country lives on nothing but fast food, because a franchise bought land and decided to set up shop for hungry passengers? Oh but wait, I forgot there is absolutely no fast food anywhere else in the world but in North America.

Gtfo.

The first thing I saw when I walked into the london airport was a dude eating a cheeseburger

Wtf ? everyone knows that UK and USA has fucked up problems. But heeeeeeeeey i love chezburgah, kebabs, pizza ect... u just need to know ur limits.

He didn't say that all American people eat is fast food, he said the only food which originates from your country is fastfood, big difference, no country only eats their own food.

Also to Nick - potatoes originate from America, although, theyre mostly exported from Ireland now.

Wtf ? everyone knows that UK and USA has fucked up problems. But heeeeeeeeey i love chezburgah, kebabs, pizza ect... u just need to know ur limits.

true, even so, We don't ASSUME everyone in the US are fattys, there's also hard factual proof to back it up. obviously not every single person is fat, but a good 80% of your population is.

true, even so, We don't ASSUME everyone in the US are fattys, there's also hard factual proof to back it up. obviously not every single person is fat, but a good 80% of your population is.

lmfao no. it's more of around 25% but good try.
Cholesterol

Whenever I've been to america I always notice the lack of obese people, heck I was probally the heaviest there, The media lies!