[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What food do you hate?

Its O N

you people are fucking insane tbh, half the foods named are good...

Mushrooms, it's like eating rubber, and even when cooked properly they just taste like shit.

Turnip, seriously wtf, why eat it when u can eat any other root that comes outa the ground?

most chinese dishes, alot of the ones i've experienced tend me to somewhat slimey/gooey etc, rank shit.

eggplant, what flavour it has tastes boring, and it goes to mush when u cook it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• Steal

• I C0NN0R I

• gfdgfd

Wigan Gamer

Not really fussy but one vegetable I cannot stand is onions.

Everybody seems to like onions but I hate them... they seem to be in everything too lol good job I cook my own food usually :P

Give me brussel sprouts over onions anyday ^_^

mayo, bologna, sour cream, and anything that comes out of england

What a fucking immature and ignorant thing to say, for one thing, England do not export that much food, and another thing, if you dislike England so much.. fuck off and learn another language and quit using ours?

On topic: Fish.. any seafood.

Calm down little guy, he just doesn't like British food.

To me tbh, it just seemed like an ignorant racist-american/canadian comment towards England, if he can name me 1 food which originated from England, then he is redeemed
British isn't a race. You fail. Just like soccer.

What a fucking immature and ignorant thing to say, for one thing, England do not export that much food, and another thing, if you dislike England so much.. fuck off and learn another language and quit using ours?

To me tbh, it just seemed like an ignorant racist-american/canadian comment towards England, if he can name me 1 food which originated from England, then he is redeemed
I don't actually like "soccer"can't fucking stand it, and America are composed of immigrants from the whole of europe, and asia, Including alot of people from England, you could very well be a descendant of us "failures", and if we fail, once again, do not speak our language?

Not really fussy but one vegetable I cannot stand is onions.

Everybody seems to like onions but I hate them... they seem to be in everything too lol good job I cook my own food usually :P

Give me brussel sprouts over onions anyday ^_^

You couldnt be more right.

I don't actually like "soccer"can't fucking stand it, and America are composed of immigrants from the whole of europe, and asia, Including alot of people from England, you could very well be a descendant of us "failures", and if we fail, once again, do not speak our language?
Well you're just a fucking dumbass british faggot so i'm not going to try and argue with you anymore because you think only one little shitty island in the atlantic should speak a language. About the foods..British food is shit, Irish food is shit, Scottish food is shit, the entire united kingdom's food is pretty bad but that doesn't mean the country is dumbfuck. Don't bother retaliating.

Btw it's called opinions..people have different ones.

Well you're just a fucking dumbass british faggot so i'm not going to try and argue with you anymore because you think only one little shitty island in the atlantic should speak a language. About the foods..British food is shit, Irish food is shit, Scottish food is shit, the entire united kingdom's food is pretty bad but that doesn't mean the country is dumbfuck. Don't bother retaliating.

Btw it's called opinions..people have different ones.

how dare you say sunday roast is shit! thats what you eat at thanks giving.

As a British, I do not want to sound too against America.

However, I cannot think of single item of American cuisine, which is not fast-food and fattening.

I can't think of any fine cheeses, meats, wines, dishes, or anything...

Somebody has to help me out here?

As a British, I do not want to sound too against America.

However, I cannot think of single item of American cuisine, which is not fast-food and fattening.

I can't think of any fine cheeses, meats, wines, dishes, or anything...

Somebody has to help me out here?

WTF you may be onto something there Nick!

ALERT THE MEDIA.

Surely everyone already knows this.  :lol:

you people are weird... how can you not like chocolate or mayo...

things i hate would be shrimps/lobsters (unless their tails, antennas, feet and other useless bits are cut off and they're deep fried)

i also hate guacamole, avocado, and peanut butter... or anything nut related