[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

op shopping

Pot

I recently bought an out for about $6 It looks pretty good considering How much I paid. I was suprised that someone threw them out tbh.

Why would I bum if I got the money to buy nice clothes :p.

I just understood what you actually ment, you bought clothing that has been given away ( to the shop ) from another person?

Why would I bum if I got the money to buy nice clothes :p.

I just understood what you actually ment, you bought clothing that has been given away ( to the shop ) from another person?

Yeah well that's what an op shop is for all you high class folk.

I've never heard of an Op shop to be honest, so I çouldn't know the meaning as a dutch person.

Cuz I don't buy my clothes for a few bucks I'm high class folk?

I ain't high class folk, trust me.... I have to work hard ass hell for my money..

Think it's kind of weird that you think of me like that... but ok I guess

Kyle|Lol The PK

Welfare is always an option my friend. I know plenty of homeless people in your situation. They spend most of their money on drugs and the bare minimum on necessities. Don't live that lifestyle man. :(

Welfare is always an option my friend. I know plenty of homeless people in your situation. They spend most of their money on drugs and the bare minimum on necessities. Don't live that lifestyle man. :(

Sorry but to me clothes worth hundreds of dollars isn't a necessity. I also don't spend most of my money on drugs. If you really must know, most of my money goes on food/transport. I bet you're some kid living at home with mummy/daddy paying for all your meals and shit. With the job I have I get paid $250 a week, which is ok, however food/rent costs a good $150/week and I don't buy expensive food. Strange how narrow minded retards like you seem to assume I'm a bum just because I buy second hand clothes.

On top of that I'm a full-time student studying IT so I don't have a lot of spare time to earn extra money. I'd get assistance from the Government however my parents earn over 75k/year and if your parents are in the highest tax bracket in my country then you don't qualify for any benefits or student assistance.

I fucking hate scumbags like you who are so fucking judgmental.

Also @ Berniej: What kind of job do you have? You're a full-time student like me right? On top of that you spend lots of money on clothes/weed. I find it hard to believe that on top of your studies you manage to find time to earn enough money to buy clothes worth hundreds of dollars and smoke as much weed as you claim you do.

To me you are high class in the sense that you look down on people as if you're better than them, well that's what it feels like to me anyways eh.

Cholesterol

Cheap & Comfortable for myself, I bought a tesco value 3-pack of tshirts there, Tesco is the only place here that does 3xl's  :Hi:

Sorry but to me clothes worth hundreds of dollars isn't a necessity. I also don't spend most of my money on drugs. If you really must know, most of my money goes on food/transport. I bet you're some kid living at home with mummy/daddy paying for all your meals and shit. With the job I have I get paid $250 a week, which is ok, however food/rent costs a good $150/week and I don't buy expensive food. Strange how narrow minded retards like you seem to assume I'm a bum just because I buy second hand clothes.

On top of that I'm a full-time student studying IT so I don't have a lot of spare time to earn extra money. I'd get assistance from the Government however my parents earn over 75k/year and if your parents are in the highest tax bracket in my country then you don't qualify for any benefits or student assistance.

I fucking hate scumbags like you who are so fucking judgmental.

Also @ Berniej: What kind of job do you have? You're a full-time student like me right? On top of that you spend lots of money on clothes/weed. I find it hard to believe that on top of your studies you manage to find time to earn enough money to buy clothes worth hundreds of dollars and smoke as much weed as you claim you do.

To me you are high class in the sense that you look down on people as if you're better than them, well that's what it feels like to me anyways eh.

If I remember rightly his uncle got him a job in a bank.

I've never used an op shop to buy actual clothing, however I've definitely given to them. When I do go to op shops, however, I'll buy clothes for say Halloween costumes. :D

I guess I've just been grown into the lifestyle of new clothing. 2 years from now when I finally haul my ass to uni I'll probably be using op shops though, not sure. :D

"Also @ Berniej: What kind of job do you have? You're a full-time student like me right? On top of that you spend lots of money on clothes/weed. I find it hard to believe that on top of your studies you manage to find time to earn enough money to buy clothes worth hundreds of dollars and smoke as much weed as you claim you do.

To me you are high class in the sense that you look down on people as if you're better than them, well that's what it feels like to me anyways eh.'"

Ruined the quote, didn't feel like Ctrl+Z lol.

But you must understand we live on total different conditions. You say you find that hard to believe but I can name like 50 people that are full-time students and buy clothing/weed like I do. You must also understand that I only pay 12euro's for weed ( actually hasj but yeah ) a week because I got an offer near my house that gives 3 grams of weed for 12euro's. Because of my big time schedule I can last for a week with that. I almost never smoke during the weekdays unless I go chilling or when I just wanna blaze one. That's almost nothing compared to what you have to pay for your weed. However I do like to go out so I need money for that + my clothing, that's why I work my ass off.

Yeah I understand that you might think I look down on people like that but that ain't true mate, trust me.

I just compared my state as a full-time student with your state, just like you did with me.

Also, I couldn't give a shit who someone is, what they look like, what they like because every person can be awesome.

I got the most diverse friends you can think off.

@James, He didn't get me a job. I applied and I got the job, my uncle works there ofcourse but he didn't give me the job.

And currently they can't pay me more then the usual money because I haven't finished my studies.

Just saying it like that cuz my job isn't paying me more then an average job would.