[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

op shopping

Pot

just got a pair of awesome pants and a t-shirt for $4 all up.

was epic, spent the rest on weed.

anyone else have any stories of bargains they've experienced?

A 4 dollar outfit cannot be "cool".

It can't.

Don't diss it if you've never tried it.

I'm just not keen on spending $200-300 on a few items of clothing, money is tight for those of us living the student lifestyle.

Can't wait till kids like you are introduced into the real world without being given money. Things like rent and social lives take a lot of money - if you can get a bargain, do it.

Looks like the new era of this board ****ing fails is full of newfags.

Good things dont last for ever

It can't.

Only cause it's more than your 2 dollar one.

I recently bought 2 Hollister shirts for $30 regular 40 ea :O

lol

It can't.

I'm just not keen on spending $200-300 on a few items of clothing, money is tight for those of us living the student lifestyle.

Can't wait till kids like you are introduced into the real world without being given money. Things like rent and social lives take a lot of money - if you can get a bargain, do it.

Hey, you dumbfuck. I pay for all of my own shit, and I've worked since I was 13. I'm enrolling into College, and I pay for basically everything. So before you make retarded assumptions, like your retarded self. Maybe you could think for a second, I shop at thrift stores. And fuck no, the 2$ shirts and shit are GHETTO AS FUCK.

Enjoy your 4$ outfit, homo.

And LOL @ your hypocritical self bragging about "I SMOKE DUH WEED" on a Runescape Forums. Nobody gives a shit.

It can't.

Hey, you dumbfuck. I pay for all of my own shit, and I've worked since I was 13. I'm enrolling into College, and I pay for basically everything. So before you make retarded assumptions, like your retarded self. Maybe you could think for a second, I shop at thrift stores. And fuck no, the 2$ shirts and shit are GHETTO AS FUCK.

Enjoy your 4$ outfit, homo.

And LOL @ your hypocritical self bragging about "I SMOKE DUH WEED" on a Runescape Forums. Nobody gives a shit.

Must be great to have upwards of $200 to spend on clothing. I envy your lifestyle mate.

I was hoping for a witty comeback, and then we could have a all-out brawl, Super Smash brothers status. :( damn

And nah, I don't have expensive clothing. Majority of my shit that I HAVE bought, are 10$ shirts. But my Mom spoils me on Christmas, and birthday so I haz some sekski designer shirts.

Explain the student lifestyle, I will be living it shortly. A few of my m8s live on eggs, because that's the only thing they can cook. Lmao.

Ow 3 Hit, Don't start flame.

$4 though :S Don't you get more for lunch at school?

I did not start the flame. Unless saying a 4$ outfit isn't cool, is flaming. Then guiiillttyyy!

Lets see, get money on Thursday, have like $20 left by the time it's Tuesday, scrape up cash from Tuesday 'till next Thursday. So for $4 you can't go wrong. I buy underwear more expensive.

Seriously I don't mind how I look and no, I'm not going to sit here and button bash the word faggot at you, there's enough of that on FOE IRC.

Lets see, get money on Thursday, have like $20 left by the time it's Tuesday, scrape up cash from Tuesday 'till next Thursday. So for $4 you can't go wrong. I buy underwear more expensive.

Seriously I don't mind how I look and no, I'm not going to sit here and button bash the word faggot at you, there's enough of that on FOE IRC.

How similar we are it scares me. LOL

Payday is like "FUCK YEAH, TIME TO SPEND IT ALL'

Sunday is the realization you only have 40$ left out of like 200$. Spend the 20 wisely, by the time Tuesday comes you're "oh fuck..."

Then the cycle repeats.

My friend's consider me "boring", I like to save my money. I don't buy nothing lol.

But I am considerign spening it on a new computer.

I got to agree, c'mon mate.. $4 dollar?

You got to look fly u no :).

I'm a student, I got my own appartment, My parents don't give me any money and I got enough money to buy and the weed you are telling about and good clothing :p.

I can't go outside looking crap (H).

I'm a student, I got my own appartment, My parents don't give me any money and I got enough money to buy and the weed you are telling about and good clothing :p.

How come you're assuming the clothes I bought are tatty/scrubby/worn out? Seriously the pants I got look like they've been worn about 3 times.. if that. If I'm going to go to town for a night out or something then of course I'll put on a nice shirt and some middle of the range jeans, gets me laid from time to time.

Basically I don't give a fuck what I look like when I'm skating/doing a mission around town/sitting on the computer, however I certainly don't look like crap. Shopping at a charity op shop is awesome - rich people go and dump their shit there that they've only worn a few times.

You have issues if you're that self conscious about your look. If you're trying to impress women then in my experience they're never interested in your clothes, they're more interested in what's under the clothes.

Just because something is (over)priced by the shops you guys seem to shop at doesn't guarantee quality of clothing - you just end up wearing the same shit everyone else's wearing. Looking like a total bandwagon fag.

How come you're assuming the clothes I bought are tatty/scrubby/worn out? Seriously the pants I got look like they've been worn about 3 times.. if that. If I'm going to go to town for a night out or something then of course I'll put on a nice shirt and some middle of the range jeans, gets me laid from time to time.

Basically I don't give a fuck what I look like when I'm skating/doing a mission around town/sitting on the computer, however I certainly don't look like crap. Shopping at a charity op shop is awesome - rich people go and dump their shit there that they've only worn a few times.

You have issues if you're that self conscious about your look. If you're trying to impress women then in my experience they're never interested in your clothes, they're more interested in what's under the clothes.

Just because something is (over)priced by the shops you guys seem to shop at doesn't guarantee quality of clothing - you just end up wearing the same shit everyone else's wearing. Looking like a total bandwagon fag.

Couldn't agree more, seems like nowadays, if a shirt said "i am a huge bellend, but this shirt cost me £200" [and it actually did cost £200 and everyone knew it did] then people would wear it just so they can say theyre wearing a £200 shirt.

This topic went from a simple, four dollar bargain, to a complete flame war.

Get back on topic.

anyone else have any stories of bargains they've experienced?

I bought my current computer for $600, with an original price that was around $1000.  Not that great, but I couldn't pass it up. I needed a new computer anyways.  :p

Because I know enough people that look like crap in cheap clothing but I don't know many people that look nice in cheap clothing.

But true, I didn't mean it like I expected you wore ugly clothing because I seriously didn't mean to say that.

I don't think I have issues to be honest because I don't see a problem with wanting to look good. I have a girlfriend for 4years now so it's not like I do it for the girls. I just want to look good for myself.

And the point is that I really don't look like the average person, I don't got the most expensive clothing but in my opinion I do got a taste of fashion. I do see a lot of people wearing the same stuff but that ain't me..

And I think that cheap clothing has a worse quality then the more expensive clothing ( not the really expensive, that's just not worth the price tbh, just normal brand prices ).

just the thought of you buying clothing for 4 dollars without having an image of that clothing makes it only logical for me to say that 4 dollars is not much.. I'm just taking conclusions from the things I know.

If it's $4 and your wearing at home doing nothing why does it matter?

"Basically I don't give a fuck what I look like when I'm skating/doing a mission around town/sitting on the computer, however I certainly don't look like crap. Shopping at a charity op shop is awesome - rich people go and dump their shit there that they've only worn a few times."

Quoted from Pot ^

If I'm at home ofcourse I don't give a shit what I'm wearing but that's not what I'm talking about ;).

I spent like 100$ at pacsun and got regular 350$ worth of merchandise because they had a deal where you buy 40$ normal value you get 40$ off, then shirts were like buy 2 get one free, and i got a belt that was like ripped but i never noticed for 5$ instead of 35 :D

See now you cats need to learn to appreciate the bumming. I can look perfectly fine in like 10$ worth of clothes. Tie dye up a shirt in some nice colors and a cheap pair of gym shorts? sounds like a plan to me

And shoot dude's why does everything have to be all anger and fighting dudes. It's the internet man a place to relax not fight with other people.

I wear clothes I like, ignoring the price. I often wear clothes with bands/artists from the 70s/80s/90s, and where I'm from there is next to noone my age who could pick a doors member out of an identity perade. Yet I like those people, so I show that. I've had a Hendrix shirt online that cost me over £50, and the same day a Jim Morrison shirt for £5.

I wear the 'boring/safe' look, no bright colours, flat-peek caps, checkers or anything like that. The majority of shit I swear is bland and fairly cheap.

See now you cats need to learn to appreciate the bumming. I can look perfectly fine in like 10$ worth of clothes. Tie dye up a shirt in some nice colors and a cheap pair of gym shorts? sounds like a plan to me

And shoot dude's why does everything have to be all anger and fighting dudes. It's the internet man a place to relax not fight with other people.

I like the way you think my man.