Gfx eww

MellyPie

A lot of it is really unporportionate; some of them are okay, but others look awkward in their body structure. The colours and the shading are okay, as well.

Gareth l Rare

Dont worry about the 2 above, their just whores. :shifty:

Some nice work but you draw all of your characters with demented proportions.

I can understand they are toons but try work do something with some realism, keep the lengths realistic. :)

The shading and colouring is done very nicely, you have a lot of imagination and charisma

severed arow

plus i dont know if its a joke or not but dont slag other people off for their art,

but yeh they all look like they have been on a medieval stretcher or somin and some have really weird shaped heads?

Idiot_Wasabi

Actually i have no problem with porportions, and anime isnt for realism x] Valid points would be helpful please. :)

the valid point is your pictures would look better with correct proportions...

Devlz said u ripped them, i trust him over someone with 2 posts.

Draw a MAN, in rune pure gear in the same style and i'll believe you. otherwise gtfo scum.

I agree with Connor and Devlz, draw us a rune pure holding a carton of chocolate milk. No colours, nothing... And then perhaps I'll believe you. Otherwise, you can kindly leave, as we don't condone ripping.

This isn't your typical level 60 clan; welcome to the big leagues, son.

who am i suppose to rip them off? and u may ask any1 in dp that they are my drawings, seening as i was doing dp a banner, also ive done dp requests. So please, dont accuse me of ripping when your absolutely clueless of this form of art yourself, porportions are perfect for anime, anime isnt realistic. Please, i posted them for constructive critism, not little boys trolling.

Nice rips... I've seen them elsewhere already.

edit: I think I've seen them at that homo clan for level 3 skillers.

Saw them at dp site? with my nick? msot probs.

severed arow

tbh they would look 1000x better with better proportion i watch anime and i know what it looks like and they look better than that