• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katalyst

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Gareth l Rare

My outfits match, over 30 fitted hats, 20+ flannels, 20+ shoes, 20+ jeans(all super skinnies), 4 work pants, 6 work shirts, 50+ shirts... Only 1 sweater, it's too hot in Vegas... it's my babeh though!

As of now, wearinnggg... Purple/Black flannel unbuttoned to go full flamer status, purple black NYC yankees hat, black skinnies, purple and black Supras, black playboy boxers.

OH AND DUH STRAIGHTENED HAIR, DERR HERRRRR.

My outfits match, over 30 fitted hats, 20+ flannels, 20+ shoes, 20+ jeans(all super skinnies), 4 work pants, 6 work shirts, 50+ shirts... Only 1 sweater, it's too hot in Vegas... it's my babeh though!

As of now, wearinnggg... Purple/Black flannel unbuttoned to go full flamer status, purple black NYC yankees hat, black skinnies, purple and black Supras, black playboy boxers.

kill yourself

I almost always just wear one of my tennis T-shirts that I get from every tournament (I probably have about 30 shirts)

Normal jeans - not skinny jeans (I can't stand them)

Prince tennis shoes

Yeah that's about it. Nothing special.

i usually go to the goodwill, find some non pleated slacks [dickies style] and cut them off just above the knee..

then any random screen print [not from goodwill, but i have found some epic retro beer/horrible vacation shirts from there]

most death metal t's dying fetus, the faceless, ect ect ect..

when i do wear jeans i usually wear a volcom 3 button polo style.. always gotta have my lace up low top brown hemp vans.. [they're fuckin baller]

and you KNOW i gotta be rockin dem boxer briefs!

my brother i was going to buy those low top hemp vans. then i settled from the black original slip ons lol.

oneil tshirt, famous tshirt, volcom polo, jordan shirt, nike shirt w/e

shorts, semi tight jeans

nike sb, jordans, jordan sandles+socks :D

Eh i feel like i'm following the crowd but i wear moderately skinny to skinny jeans, and t-shirt that fits well, and my addidas sambas.  I wear sweat pants often, flip flops with socks, yah...oh yeah anything with bright colors appeals to me, so yeah i'm all over the place hah

Dragon med

Games neck (surprisingly 0 charges)

Granite platebody

Rune plateskirt (t)

Explorers ring for cabbage port, yuck!

Haters gonna h8.

Chino jeans, t-shirts (mostly with Bob Marley or lots of colours), Converse, thats it rly.

Ya i am Good

i wear like bob marley shirts sublime volcom and other shit and pretty much skinny jeans all day  cus thye rape and either slip on things from fred meyer and or emerica/lakais luls

lmfao, waste of money, i wear like 3 different shirts out, 3 pairs of identical black straight cut jeans(pretty close to skinny), but skinys r so fucking uncomfortable. and when its cold literally only 1 jumper, but it looks epic/hell warm so meh. so basically the whole winter ppl only see me in this one grey wool jumper and black jeans. lmfao

n a pair of these winrars:

V neck solid color, semi tight

Tighter fitting jeans, or khaki shorts

AF1's/Moccasin's/Boat Shoes...Sandles and socks sometimes

These over any vans tbh

2it4tjq.jpg

Normal straight leg jeans and usually a polo shirt.

Brands like, fred perry, ralph lauren, lacoste, armani, g star.

You'll never catch me in them skinny jeans you lot seem to love.

SAY NO TO SKINNY!

kill yourself

Looking attractive to females isn't a crime. Women prefer skinnies on guys 2:1 and they're comfortable.

And why is matching bad, you faggot? Guys with style get hotter bitches then dudes walking around in sweatpants too poor to buy nice clothes.

you = fail

kill yourself

Looking attractive to females isn't a crime. Women prefer skinnies on guys 2:1 and they're comfortable.

And why is matching bad, you faggot? Guys with style get hotter bitches then dudes walking around in sweatpants too poor to buy nice clothes.

you = fail

Skinny jeans and straightened hair isn't my thing but having style get's quality girls rather than wearing hoodies and track pants all the time and getting girls that will suck you off for alcohol.