[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Your clothes?

katalyst

What sort of shit do you wear on the day to day?

Ever since i got caught smoking pot and had to stop that and my parents tossed all my tie dye and grateful dead shit i started wearing skinny jeans and well i just bought more grateful dead shit and band shirts. So it's mostly tight pants, slip ons, and band shirts (mgmt, grateful dead, nevershoutnever, the doors, etcc)

You cats?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katalyst

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Gareth l Rare

I used to wear band tees and baggy jeans, but i thought that was getting a little redundent, so i've bought a load of smart shirts, chinos, combats etc.

Gareth l Rare

blue Jeans, black jeans,skinny jeans, shirts, t-shirts, 3quater length's

Hoodies, joggers or even walk around in my box'rs

DC's, nike airs, air force, all star  :D

Spiky hair, new era hat

If im really in a lazy or pissed off mood ill just wack on my shower gown+slippers and go to the shop to buy milk

[Commando]

Yeah, i wear anything i want when i want.. Dont believe in labeling myself but if you had to

I'm NOT a chav/emo/grunger or a skater boi

Im just a standard guy lol :shifty:

Normal straight leg jeans and usually a polo shirt.

Brands like, fred perry, ralph lauren, lacoste, armani, g star.

You'll never catch me in them skinny jeans you lot seem to love.

I have 35 different fitted hats (only have 8 on demand, the rest are in various places worldwide. Literally)

Shirts usually vary from band tees all the way up to Lacoste and Armani Exchange

I still rock bootcut jeans most of the time, but I'm starting to transition into straight leg lol

For shoes, I wear Chuck Taylors, DC and Nike.

For jackets, I own two leather coats and 12 (yes, twelve) different hooded sweaters. lol

I have 35 different fitted hats (only have 8 on demand, the rest are in various places worldwide. Literally)

Shirts usually vary from band tees all the way up to Lacoste and Armani Exchange

I still rock bootcut jeans most of the time, but I'm starting to transition into straight leg lol

For shoes, I wear Chuck Taylors, DC and Nike.

For jackets, I own two leather coats and 12 (yes, twelve) different hooded sweaters. lol

Yeah well i have 64 (yes, sixty four) yu-gi-oh cards. and 19 (yes, nineteen) Taz the tazmanian devil collectable pogs.

casual ill wear some sandals, shorts, and a quicksilver t shirt

when i want to look a little nicer i'll put on a polo, shorts, and my sperrys

I make an effort during the 3 days of summer that Wales has, I wear shirts, trendy jeans, Converse, bracelets, all that shit.  During the rest of the year it's usually just hoodies, band-tees, lumberjack shirts, baggy jeans and worker boots.

i usually go to the goodwill, find some non pleated slacks [dickies style] and cut them off just above the knee..

then any random screen print [not from goodwill, but i have found some epic retro beer/horrible vacation shirts from there]

most death metal t's dying fetus, the faceless, ect ect ect..

when i do wear jeans i usually wear a volcom 3 button polo style.. always gotta have my lace up low top brown hemp vans.. [they're fuckin baller]

and you KNOW i gotta be rockin dem boxer briefs!

Normal straight leg jeans and usually a polo shirt.

Brands like, fred perry, ralph lauren, lacoste, armani, g star.

You'll never catch me in them skinny jeans you lot seem to love.

pretty much same... skinny jeans? l0l

usually a polo.. lyle n scott or stone island/lacoste etc

jeans evisu/lacoste

lactoste trainer no fucking pumps fuck ya'll

or nike joggers