Gareth l Rare

lukewip2copy.png

Good night  :nice:

CC

Sexy ✓

Funny  :unsure2: more of a orgasm than funny

Has a taste of Judaism ✓

Catches the eye ✓

Smells like teen spirit ✓ (we call it jizz)

Attracts the white womenz ✓

Its filled with positive colours, eye catchy, nice effects and just so simple its perfect. Only thing i can say is I would make it bit smaller in width but other than that i cant really complain about anything.

Just whats the lines from her breasts to to iPod about? (look like zoom lines when you move something super fast)

Thats only thing thats confused me

+1

See, this is what I mean.

Cancerous swine like this faggot over here continuously do nothing but treat this board like a +1 board, and quite frankly it's REALLY fucking annoying, regardless of whether or not he was joking. He recalled reading the thread as being serious, yet still decides it's a good idea to troll and think that everybody else around him will laugh, yet is completely frowned upon for being the limp dicked faggot thirteen year old that he really is.

:angry:

Gareth l Rare

So just reset his Post count?

Obvious some kids think having a high Post count gives you authority or gains respect. *sigh*

But ot

Also since he probably still asleep or he's sitting on his lazy chair eating cheetos and doritos :shifty:

Also D72, you going to be inactive when your at Uni or what you planning to do  :huh: or is it a see what happens and go with the flow kinda idea

Fucking great Wasabi :D

And it's unknown yet; I'm bracing myself and making others brace for a major inactivity spree, however we'll see when the actual fact comes.

me for Simon Cowell rank, lmfao. If overlords only have the power to lock/move threads i really dont see how i could even abuse it...

rofl

yes.. I'm rolling on the floor laughing at how you spammed your post count up with all the +1's too!

How hilarious.

If your going to post something, make it worth posting, not useless 1 word-ers like "rofl" it's annoying.

just saying otherwise you're going to get an earful from everyone else, so stop with the +1's

Adam|Surreal

I demand a sig that is the following:

• Sexy
  • Funny
  • Has a taste of Judaism
  • Catches the eye
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • Attracts the white womenz

Rofl