• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• d72

• severed arow

• Gareth l Rare

severed arow

real men don't use stickies.

This is obviously a real test to see who gets a GFX promotion.

Oh, and I don't want to intimidate you guys, but sefket told me he's working on this atm...

a GFX promotion ? liek overlord? shouldnt you base that on how active they are in here how much they help out and how good they are

Gareth l Rare

^ true Jem ~(but guess he might mean gets grasses and put in is good books or something IDK

Also just because you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you should use obscure language Plex  :mellow:

Ok

Sexy

Funny

Has a taste of Judaism

Catches the eye

Smells like teen spirit

Attracts the white womenz

. kim kardashian/ Megan fox (got any favs atm?)

. Quote for laughs?

. Judaism (could be themed? Any suggestions)

. Catches eye (thats would be the focus, hence the sexy woman)

. And finally, sorry luke but the only white women's you'll attract are the guys in OT <3

Could rustle you up something nice but cant make no promises since after tomorrow night im no longer going to have internet but ill grab some stocks and what not to work on at home....

What's your access supposed to be?

Also, I am a fair promoter of GFXers, and I want to talk to the right people about getting this forum rolling a bit more smoothly.

If you have ideas, and are willing to help, give me a PM in IRC or on forums...

This thread is more of a joke, but I wanted to see who came up with something clever :p

What's your access supposed to be?

Also, I am a fair promoter of GFXers, and I want to talk to the right people about getting this forum rolling a bit more smoothly.

If you have ideas, and are willing to help, give me a PM in IRC or on forums...

This thread is more of a joke, but I wanted to see who came up with something clever :p

I've lost the ability to move topics and edit posts :3

And the three active GFX artists using the forums right now are Connor, Severed Arow and myself, Ikz has gone to a far away land and Devlz has relinquished the rank for ally. A lot of the older artists, like Stand, Thug, Zhou and Sam (who has literally fallen off of the face of the planet) have gone on inactive sprees. Thug and Zhou show up once and a while, but regardless.

So who's the active GFX-ers who will run this shindig? no homo

also you still have the rank, so I don't know what happened to the mod powers.

I'll talk to Alex, and take a look at the permissions

Please do :D

And I'm avalibale for the next 10 days or so before I leave for university, so what'd you have in mind?

In regards to other artists, a formal topic could be made to discuss the issue and the plan, and people could be pooled into it?

@Rare: I was talking aboot people with the rank lol ;)

severed arow

yeh tbh something needs to be done! i never see ikz and wytch has got rid of his rank ?! my gosh that means your the only gfx overlord really! Tbh i would say connor for overlord if the mods didnt hate him and i didnt think he would go on a mad for power spree and start fucking shit up :L.

We need to open like a foe gfx school and train little padwan's to gfx and build and army of gfxers 0.0

Idiot_Wasabi

connor wouldn't go mad with power or "fuck shit up"... he tells idiots straight out that they are idiots and is a really active and skilled gfxer, not to mention hes been around a while.

severed arow

connor wouldn't go mad with power or "fuck shit up"... he tells idiots straight out that they are idiots and is a really active and skilled gfxer, not to mention hes been around a while.

id like him to b e overlord but dont all the high up people hate him lol so theres not much chance, based on hie artwork he should have been one a long time ago!

Gareth l Rare

@Rare: I was talking aboot people with the rank lol ;)

Only reason i never did a "real" appy was because id rather be recognized as a gfx'r through my work.

Also id still be doing same thing im doing now. Helping others, contributing constructive criticism and doing my fair bit here and there.

Was only a flashing bar to me, id still be me with or without it. (not hating on the bar, just saying id be same person)

~severed

Well since my landlord just text me saying i have the internet from tomorrow ill be able to be more active (with gfx other than posting)

Get back in this bitch

Idea

Why not advertise the resources section more and have everyone post tuts and so on so on there....

Will build up peoples confidence with photoshop/ Gimp and hopefully build up the community. But needs to be advertised so everyone will no its there other wise people wont go randomly searching.

+ Conn has an amazing skill and he's "real" says how it is, isnt afraid to call anyone out and if he thinks your a dickhead he will state it standard