Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Sig request for ol' Blitzeh.

Blitz

Oh noo iv got a different rank!

Oh wait who was this "I WANT PUBLIC MODERATOR!"

??

Yes you do, if you're such a big hard nut, why play Runescape at your age? Answer me that bud.

+ I don't care what rank i am, i wanted Public Mod cos i'd make a good one. I don't care anymore since i don't do hundred posts a day, unlike some.

18? lol count how many peeps here are.

And aw whats the reason you stopped doing 100's post a day? cuz now you spend those 100's of hours on xbox instead? :(

Btw I know thats the answer you don't need to respond, cbf coming back to this topic.

18? lol count how many peeps here are.

And aw whats the reason you stopped doing 100's post a day? cuz now you spend those 100's of hours on xbox instead? :(

Btw I know thats the answer you don't need to respond, cbf coming back to this topic.

Yeah, i do 100 hours of Xbox a day. Worked that out well didn't you genius.

Back to your protein shakes.  :Hi:

cuz now you spend those 100's of hours on xbox instead? :(

A day?

nvm, get back to cod. Use tht pic

'100's post a day? cuz now you spend those 100's of hours on xbox'

:nice:

Try getting me forum banned like you did to someone else, i'm sticking up for myself.

Tut tut

Shut up, idiot.

I want a sig, which is what this topics for.

Locked for obvious reasons.

I don't care about what little disagreements you guys have had in the past, but please, let's stop acting like little children and please be reasonable.

Mr. OFFICER Steroids, stop trolling my forum please. He made a request topic that had nothing to do with you, yet for some reason you feel you're obliged to bring up random arguments that you two had with each other. Don't try and play the "It's a sig" card, because I'm going to point out the blatantly obvious and say that you intentionally posted the pic to attack him. Because, if you wanted to give him a signature, you probably would have followed the guidelines posted.

Blitz don't feed the troll, and don't bring up past arguments. Just let him get on with whatever he's going through, seriously. It's not worth it.

If you want another request topic feel free to post one, or post on the "REQUESTS HERE" topic that Connor made.