don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Sig request for ol' Blitzeh.

Blitz

Ite, you all know who i am, hopefully  ^_^

Erm, now i love the one i have now, don't get me wrong, but if i had another one to go with it, with my Xbox LIVE gamertag on, which could be used on other sites, that would be brilliant.

So if anyone could possibly do this for me :

Use that picture, but possibly make it smaller, like 250 x 350.

Erm, black background with some effects of your choice thrown in..

Finally, the text 'HoWz FF', in a dark red text of your choice. Any effects you put on are up to you.

Thanks and i look forward to it.  ^_^

Hey Chris, nice post count, since you were like 4k a few week ago.

You get out much?

yes he's been trying crack whenever he gets a chance.

Gareth l Rare

You get out much?

Nice reference to the old screeny he posted like a month ago  :shifty: someone has to get out more  :wow:

You get out much?

Nice reference to the old screeny he posted like a month ago  :shifty: someone has to get out more  :wow:

:lol:

You get out much?

Nice reference to the old screeny he posted like a month ago  :shifty: someone has to get out more  :wow:

Yeah and you don't make any referances to anything old. It's not hard to remember, and it made me lol, get off my nutz kid.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub: ;o ;o :wow: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: LOVE YEW BBZ Y DEW YEW DEW THESE THINGZ TEW MEH </3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub: ;o ;o :wow: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased: LOVE YEW BBZ Y DEW YEW DEW THESE THINGZ TEW MEH </3

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But srs, STOP GETTING MOTHERFUCKING +1s and make meh a sig.

Gareth l Rare

Coz blitzy is the adorable kid of the community who fights fat bullys by smashing them with a Xbox controller and flirting with their gf's to make them rage

Runs away and yells "LOL TROLL'D"

And i do it coz if i didn't teaz you

how els would i show my love <3 lol

Edit:

No sig for you, im on vacation  :wow:

Gareth l Rare

Edit:

Get yow ass onto the beach and get the honeys.

Bitch im in lewisham, only hunnys ima pick up is Pur3 (house sitting for next week and a half)  :wow: yeah im to poor to go abroad  :whistle: unless you pay my rent and live in my closet

Edit:

Get yow ass onto the beach and get the honeys.

Bitch im in lewisham, only hunnys ima pick up is Pur3 (house sitting for next week and a half)  :wow: yeah im to poor to go abroad  :whistle: unless you pay my rent and live in my closet

Lmfa0.

You get out much?

Soz im not the hardman that moved to xbox instead of the computer and now thinks hes quality.

Jog on you porky pig. Did you forget your little tantrums to me before you made that quote, like "plz can we be friends chris, i rly want you to like me, plz stop making fun of me on forums cuz thats the only place where im respected." Soz I broke the rules?  :huh:

You get out much?

Soz im not the hardman that moved to xbox instead of the computer and now thinks hes quality.

Jog on you porky pig. Did you forget your little tantrums to me before you made that quote, like "plz can we be friends chris, i rly want you to like me, plz stop making fun of me on forums cuz thats the only place where im respected." Soz I broke the rules?  :huh:

I don't play Runescape and i think i'm hard? Well, yeah, i do tbh. Cos the games shit. These forums arent.

And tantrums? I remember you saying 'if you have a problem with me, ask me and we can resolve it' on TBFF. Since you've got Council/Officer you think you're some big 'ard man and nobody can give you shit.

Well here's one, you're a fucking idiot, who can only insult people over internet. Soft cunt. Try getting me forum banned like you did to someone else, i'm sticking up for myself. Mug.

Oo yet again porks givin it the biggun of forums till you come crying to me on irc hahaha.

And only insult peeps online? Mate your the fat nerdy kid not me haha.

Oo yet again porks givin it the biggun of forums till you come crying to me on irc hahaha.

And only insult peeps online? Mate your the fat nerdy kid not me haha.

I'm not an Officer in Final Ownage Elite, the number one pure clan on the massive online multiplayer RPG Runescape.