• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Lip Job

Ok so I'm running to the mage arena to get ma god cape back and buy out the rune shop and I get tbed get to the lever and I log out to lobby...

10 mins later come back log in and im in lummy 114m cash pile gone

EDIT: Ok all you people saying its my fault - how was i supposed to know you could get attacked while logged out there were no revenants attacking me when I logged out, plus I lost the f cape after pking a pair of climbers...

#Rage  :angry:

UPDATE: Just lost my F Cape today(climbers protected over it  B) :omg:)

Same happened to me a while ago, but i was in pvp.

what i want to know is.. why didn't you bring out your epic barrages and go mental on everyone?  :lmao:  :p

oh u poor naive fool.. ;) ofc i had barrages but i was logged out so i couldnt use em

surely you had autocast on!  :lmao: naah i'm only playing with ya, although i did love the time i was in foe and like

walli would go mental at you for barraging him  :wow: made my day :L

yeah those days were fun but now I'm on my last warning so my barraging days are over :( have to pass the torch on to someone else :(

You brought 114m and your fire cape into deep wilderness, and you're calling other people idiots.. ahohooo.....

do u not understand that i logged out?

Whether you logged out or not, you still brought 114m and a fire cape into deep wilderness. :l

You brought 114m and your fire cape into deep wilderness, and you're calling other people idiots.. ahohooo.....

Whether you logged out or not, you still brought 114m and a fire cape into deep wilderness. :l

ok so next time u log out if u get attacked by a chicken and killed its not jagex fault u took the risk by being beside that chicken
Ethan|Unicornz

ok so next time u log out if u get attacked by a chicken and killed its not jagex fault u took the risk by being beside that chicken

chicken's don't auto-attack. the wilderness is full of revenants that do. even if you were logged in, you could be teleblocked and not be able to tank it out. so you're still stupid for bringing ur cashpile into the wilderness

ouch rev prob got a vls drop though

jokes aside it was kind of your fault for taking your bank into 53 wild with no food but u got jagex'd they lured you

you think you can just talk common sense to me cus ur hot well i wont stand for it