• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Lip Job

always check what u keep before u pk :/

Got the climbers as loot and didnt realise :s but yeah I shouldve checked.. Still a bit ridiculous that a pair of old boots from a hermit are worth more than a 'fire cape' from jad..

why did you have cash with you outside of the bank lol

derp derpa derpa derpa

cus i was buying out all teh rune shops in rs and i alredy been to yanny so i had cash with me

lol shouldnt of had all that with you in wildy in the first place, completely your fault. sry

its getting very tiresome now.. i was logged out this isnt meant to happen wen ur logged out

Lol, Yeah this happened to my friend when he was at rock lobs. He logged out to go get a drink and came back, logged in and he was in lumby. :/ jagex should let it log you really if you are still logged in under attack because how would you think that things like this will happen to you? you just assume you logged so your fine. sorry that you lost this and a shame you didnt lose in pvp or bh because you would get back in dp but. Maybe you'll get lucky on something else. :p

Lol, Yeah this happened to my friend when he was at rock lobs. He logged out to go get a drink and came back, logged in and he was in lumby. :/ jagex should let it log you really if you are still logged in under attack because how would you think that things like this will happen to you? you just assume you logged so your fine. sorry that you lost this and a shame you didnt lose in pvp or bh because you would get back in dp but. Maybe you'll get lucky on something else. :p

finally someone who understand ily <3 :)!!!!