Gf 114m + F Cape + Claws

Lip Job

Ok so I'm running to the mage arena to get ma god cape back and buy out the rune shop and I get tbed get to the lever and I log out to lobby...

10 mins later come back log in and im in lummy 114m cash pile gone

EDIT: Ok all you people saying its my fault - how was i supposed to know you could get attacked while logged out there were no revenants attacking me when I logged out, plus I lost the f cape after pking a pair of climbers...

#Rage  :angry:

UPDATE: Just lost my F Cape today(climbers protected over it  B) :omg:)

UPDATE: Rofl just lost claws today aswell via the void d bower :) rs just gets better

Elven Dremor

Lol, Happened to me twice - First time was when I was at Blue Dragons about 3 years ago, luckily I logged back in before I died, second time was on Hunt Godlink's main, W T H S, was at gargoyles and logged out when nothing was attacking me, logged back in at falador, JaGeX tis good.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Lip Job

no pic no proof

no screenshot  B)

Yes why would I screenie a pic of me logging out at Mage arena and then another of me logging in?

It would prove nothing I can show you my 1gp cash pile screenie if you want?

Think you can tank revenants in your 1 defence mage amour while in 53 wild with no food?

Never log out if you're in a dangerous area being attacked by a revenant.