ill never be able to join foe

severed arow

I never understand this...

People spend hours upon hours upon hours making these pure accounts that they want. Then when they decide they want a turmoil acc, or a rune pure , or a main they think they have to change their current account to do it. Honestly, if you made a whole new one, it wouldn't be much more work, plus you'd always have your pure to go back to, so when you get bored of your new acc (like almost everyone does), you can say wow at least I had the foresight to not ruin my pure! And then you go join FOE.

But if you already made the mistake of ruining your pure, I guess have fun. And hey, Reevesy's made that mistake twice, so it's not the end of the world.

severed arow

I never understand this...

People spend hours upon hours upon hours making these pure accounts that they want. Then when they decide they want a turmoil acc, or a rune pure , or a main they think they have to change their current account to do it. Honestly, if you made a whole new one, it wouldn't be much more work, plus you'd always have your pure to go back to, so when you get bored of your new acc (like almost everyone does), you can say wow at least I had the foresight to not ruin my pure! And then you go join FOE.

But if you already made the mistake of ruining your pure, I guess have fun. And hey, Reevesy's made that mistake twice, so it's not the end of the world.

i got a iniate pure a str pure a gmaul rusher and a main to go back to plus more, but they  arnt that great