ill never be able to join foe

severed arow

severed arow

Well im 86 range now ( ive mainly been skilling and money making) so 4 more levels in range till i can join foe, but i think ima gonna turn turmoil pure so ill never join foe i guess :/ oh well :) so now my long journey to make 110 mill (to start with ) and then ill do quests for 30 def and turm then ill get pray up:)

severed arow

ah this was to see if it was a good idea or not depending on how many people opposed what i had to say... ofc

+ arnt those boards in the members boards?

severed arow

no lol i do everything legit, so i jsut bought 5k d bones gettign me from 13 to 76 prayer then i gotta make a furth 22 mill and ill get 82 prayer for str leech ect

severed arow

Lmao, curses arn't worth getting until you get turmoil.

Pointless topic since you have no money

not at all you obvs dont get the meaning of the topic i was seeing if it was a good idea to do it, + your wrong

ive talked to bonesaw he said reg pure is better than turmoil, least that was his opinion.  I asked him which 1 he liked more etc.

severed arow

the main reasn i did this was because i was goibng to become a main then ithough turmoil is a type of pure (by some peoples standard) and has main qualities so if i get board of that ill have a main wit h turmoil which suits me well :P

severed arow

GL w/e u do severed mate

ty :) i got 60 pray atm and bones for 76 with g alter but im gonna get 58 agil and do ectofuntus i have to get 61 agil anyways...