[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Why Are Prices Dropping?

Hearts

Does anyone know why a majority of commonly-used items are now dropping drastically in price? Items I recently bought such as:

-AGS

-Grimy & Clean Herbs (Ranarr, Cadantine, Irit)

-Berserker Ring

-Fury

-Robin

Usually, a few items but drop and then return, but all of the above items that I have are the lowest they've been in 6 months and still dropping. Every one of these items, and a majority of the other trends I've looked on on the GE trend, have started dropping in price sharply. Does anyone know why? :\

Thanks...

I would have said people think there is a double xp weekend soon but that wouldnt explain the herbs dropping if anything they should be going up. Unless its caught in a mix of people selling ags for cash for weekend and people selling the herbs they stocked up on because they would prefer the cash. Prbly both wrong.

I would have said people think there is a double xp weekend soon but that wouldnt explain the herbs dropping if anything they should be going up. Unless its caught in a mix of people selling ags for cash for weekend and people selling the herbs they stocked up on because they would prefer the cash. Prbly both wrong.

I thought that might be the cause for the beginning of it, but now it's confirmed that there won't be a 2x weekend anytime soon, and all of the prices still haven't risen in weeks.

ags is dropping for the fact more people are getting chaotic, including myself.  So ags will proceed to drop since people are panic selling/dont need anymore.  Others im not sure.

Shut Up Kid

Botters and new updates bringing in lots of cash, thus, making prices soar, after the uprise they drop drastically, as I said before "inflation"

New dungeoneering update... lots of new places to obtain raw materials. I don't know why stuff like AGS and bez ring are dropping though.

ags is dropping for the fact more people are getting chaotic, including myself.  So ags will proceed to drop since people are panic selling/dont need anymore.  Others im not sure.

This pretty much, along with other updates for other items.

0--o0---o-o0

AGS is probably because no one needs it for monster hunting any more because Chaotic Rapier is better and more people are getting to the level to where they can use it... Berserker ring I have no idea, Herbs i don't know, Robin again, no idea, and fury also possibly because of the new amulets from Dungeoneering... didn't really help any because everything was said above... but meh, thats what I think lol

good hopefully fury wont be 14m any more lol

i hope it goes back down to the old 3m :D

Won't ever happen.

You never know.

2.7m tokkul vs 300k. Not going to happen.

Shut Up Kid

good hopefully fury wont be 14m any more lol

i hope it goes back down to the old 3m :D

Won't ever happen.

You never know.

2.7m tokkul vs 300k. Not going to happen.

They also drop a lot more tokkul now