Gravite pure

severed arow

I'm currently making one too! right now mine is range based (60 combat) but I'm working on the strength. Hoping to one day get it to 99 str and range with atleast 85 mage.

gravite.jpg

99 range/str at 45 attack will make you range based.

Shut Up Kid

How're you going to do dungeoneering with level 1 everything? Is there something I'm missing about dungeoneering here? I'm planning on getting gravite for training and maybe for combos on my gmauler, but am I wasting time getting level 60 in everything besides attack, defence, and prayer for dungeoneering?

That would be a waste of time lol, iwhen you enter the dungeon it takes in all of your stats and sets up the dungeon so you will be able to complete it, and the only helpful skils for dungg are mining smithing wc and fletch, and that's for bows arrows and weapons, but id just team up with some mains and ask for a specific weapon, that's what I did and its working out pretty well.

severed arow

Im aware of that. but its only a few combat lvls so i might as well get 99 range

im staying 1 range 1 prayer ect so i stay as low cb for as long as possible

Im aware of that. but its only a few combat lvls so i might as well get 99 range

eww ur not gonna range 2h

You cant with G2H (You'll get defence)

aww fail

aww fail

Im staying 1 prayer too. But I'm going to sw 99 range after i get 99 str so that it wont effect my hp.

severed arow

aww fail

Im staying 1 prayer too. But I'm going to sw 99 range after i get 99 str so that it wont effect my hp.

ah ok but still :P im doing mine 100% f2p point is i wanted a fun to play acc that i dont have t opay for

aww fail

ah ok but still :P im doing mine 100% f2p point is i wanted a fun to play acc that i dont have t opay for

Good idea, whats the best loot u can get in f2p?

severed arow

May aswell just get 50 attack mate, but good idea for a pure, was thinking of making one myself xD

if you had read my posts i have explained why it is a bad idea for me to get 50 attk...

May aswell just get 50 attack mate, but good idea for a pure, was thinking of making one myself xD

if you had read my posts i have explained why it is a bad idea for me to get 50 attk...

should get p2p one day, at least for soul wars :P