Gravite pure

severed arow

Gravite is baws in f2p, but watch out when you switch from Gravite 2h to another weapon as it's crush attack (3rd attack style, it has -8 slash) will change to long range if switching to Maple bow or some of the metal weapons. Some of the rune weaps protect over gravite weps too - you've been warned. Best/safest K.O would be Rune sword -> Gravite 2h. Remember to switch back to another attack style, otherwise you will gain defence xp if accidentally attacking a npc or another player with another weapon.

Hope this helped.

severed arow

went straight to dung soloing lol wit h1 in all stats thought it would be good to get it all up at same time working well so far :)

Gareth l Rare

^well all cleared up and from what iv seen in f2p

they rip pures apart like a hungry hobo with a can opener and a can of beans

GL

id just get 50 att 80str then if you feel range -> 2h best suit go for that

severed arow

GL

45 attk

GL

45 attk

May aswell get 50... 1.5 combat levels for the ability to pk in p2p aswell.

severed arow

GL

45 attk

jsut started a new gravite f2p pure Gravitey x as a side project are gravite pures any good in f2p?

so no need for an extra cmb level

GL

45 attk

jsut started a new gravite f2p pure Gravitey x as a side project are gravite pures any good in f2p?

so no need for an extra cmb level

You're not even buying p2p on it...? Have fun training and making money ><

im scared of all these new weapons, are they less powerfull than corrupt or what? ;o

Gravite 2h is only a few str bonus off of d2h.

How're you going to do dungeoneering with level 1 everything? Is there something I'm missing about dungeoneering here? I'm planning on getting gravite for training and maybe for combos on my gmauler, but am I wasting time getting level 60 in everything besides attack, defence, and prayer for dungeoneering?

severed arow

How're you going to do dungeoneering with level 1 everything? Is there something I'm missing about dungeoneering here? I'm planning on getting gravite for training and maybe for combos on my gmauler, but am I wasting time getting level 60 in everything besides attack, defence, and prayer for dungeoneering?

no it will be easyier to do but im not bothered i get like 10 xp or less , less exp per dung lol plus im getting them up in dunging

Researched a bit, you need 40K tokens which is 400K experience to obtain a gravite weapon - therefore you will need 63 dungeoneering (at least). The weapons cost 1M gp to charge every 10 hours, a game tick is 0.6 seconds, so that's 60K game ticks of combat. Each hit with a gravite 2h sword will take you 6 game ticks, that's 10K hits in 10 hours. Therefore each hit costs 100 gp approx, or 10 gp and 0.01 dung tokens.

Researched a bit, you need 40K tokens which is 400K experience to obtain a gravite weapon - therefore you will need 63 dungeoneering (at least). The weapons cost 1M gp to charge every 10 hours, a game tick is 0.6 seconds, so that's 60K game ticks of combat. Each hit with a gravite 2h sword will take you 6 game ticks, that's 10K hits in 10 hours. Therefore each hit costs 100 gp approx, or 10 gp and 0.01 dung tokens.

:o nice info , wiki rs? :p

:o nice info , wiki rs? :p

Some of it, but calculated game ticks/hits and experience/level myself.

severed arow

yeh i knew all this its on rs wiki :P

I'm currently making one too! right now mine is range based (60 combat) but I'm working on the strength. Hoping to one day get it to 99 str and range with atleast 85 mage.

gravite.jpg