Over protectiveness.

Blitz

HIGHLY doubt he's going to do anything if he's by himself. If you want to just avoid him and hopefully the next day the prob is over with or w/e, then stay home and play cod.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swag

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay if this were to happen to me, I would come with my friends, and probably kids from my school that think they're hard and look up to me. But if my friends couldn't do a whole lot (in your case) then I would get him by myself, and beat him with a baseball bat, then just carry a knife with you and you're good.

Guest Emote|Muse

I don't know if it's different in the UK, but when people in America talk shit they don't back it up, EVER

I'd just stay home and play cod.

I don't know if it's different in the UK, but when people in America talk shit they don't back it up, EVER

These people are common in the UK, pricks who need to feed their ego and try to impress their friends.

Guest Emote|Muse

These people are common in the UK, pricks who need to feed their ego and try to impress their friends.

Ah, do they tend to be everywhere or is it certain areas? Because I'm interested in moving there but not if I have to deal with

oi il fkkn cut ya ya mug

every time I leave the house

Ah, do they tend to be everywhere or is it certain areas? Because I'm interested in moving there but not if I have to deal with

oi il fkkn cut ya ya mug

every time I leave the house

"oi il fkkn cut ya ya mug" is more of a cockney london thing, so no, that's just London.. these people are pretty much everywhere, they're called chavs.. i'd say there's probably more in northern areas....

severed arow

tell hi myou'll get your rs buddies on him :L see how he reacts, this worked fro mmy friend though- whe nhe approched you go into a spiderman stand y'know when hes crouched down looknig all hero like, and stare at him, he will get creeped out and walk off, or say hes a homosexual and call the KKK problem sorted

Tell him that he sucks at MW2 and that you would own him in a 1v1.  If he still tries to beat you up, just say that he is afraid of your 1337 skills and walk away.

Gareth l Rare

Ok Luke as u didn't include me in the Gmt crew, i aint coming to help or give you any suggestions.

Die plox.

DITO

and your not moving in with me now faggot  :wub:

Ok Luke as u didn't include me in the Gmt crew, i aint coming to help or give you any suggestions.

Die plox.

DITO

and your not moving in with me now faggot  :wub:

but bbe, i fort i wos movin in wif yew? dnt yew luf me?!!?!?!?

seriously, just round up a couple of your older friends, and smash on that kids fuckin fat faggot face..

even if its 12 on 6 [12 in your favor] who gives a fuck, beat all their faggot little asses..

BONESAWWWWWW ISSSSS READDDDYYYYYYYYY

But Chavs are pussies which means they carry knifes which means you better be able to tank irl.

EITHERR

1. Stay home, play cod.

2. Call police.

3. Wait till school, get rushed, get injured, stay home and play cod & rs.

4. Sleep with a knife under your pillow.

5. Ask Jim to sit on them.

Blitz, where you from anyway?

North West.

There's 3 kinds of people. The ones who never come out playing Cod and are shit at it.

The ones who go out + play Cod and are better than average at it, + who know a lot of people, and have a lot of friends when they go out. < Me.

Gangs. Motherfuckers who sit on each corner or like alleys or something with bats, golf clubs, whatever.. which actually happens, my mates been jumped before.

I don't know how you're physically built but looking at that guy I seriously doubt he's going to kick the shit out of you. At least if he's alone...

I'm heavy but hench. Best way to put it.

Die plox.

DITO

and your not moving in with me now faggot  :wub:

NOES. I'M SORRY I NOT BEEN ON FORUMS INNAWHILE :( You can both come cos you wub me. <3

Doing that kind sir.

Wait till school is back and get sent to the hospital by him, then u got plenty of time for rs

Tempted.

BONESAWWWWWW ISSSSS READDDDYYYYYYYYY

But Chavs are pussies which means they carry knifes which means you better be able to tank irl.

EITHERR

1. Stay home, play cod.

2. Call police.

3. Wait till school, get rushed, get injured, stay home and play cod & rs.

4. Sleep with a knife under your pillow.

5. Ask Jim to sit on them.

Doing 1.

Maybe 2.

Fuck walking out my house and they're all stood there with ancient staffs.

I do that anyway, i have a .44 Magnum.

Jims not fat D:

MASS REPLY.FTW

avoid him, its not worth fighting because even if you do kick his ass, his gangstuh' friends will try and come in when your pwning him they'll get you. but in case you are confronted with him and his 'gang' literally KICK HIM IN THE NUTS. who cares if they call you a pussy, he'll never have children and you can run away quickly. then tell us all about it and make daddy proud.

wat a dumb girl looking for trouble :\

Try and reason with the guy, tell him what you told us. If he still threatens you then he is a downy and has way too much adrenaline. I suggest you lay low unless you really like the girl.