Over protectiveness.

Blitz

You know when a girls single and you talk to them saying Hi and get chatting etc? Yeah, that's what i do every coupla days, just when i'm bored, start a random convo, blah blah.. so this girls 'single' , she starts flirting, i flirt back..

What happens? She's in a relationship with some fat kid who's in some gang near my end.

Facebook status :

Declan ****** Luke ****** your a dead man i swear down on my mums life wheni see ya ya gettin ya teeth whacked to the back of ya throat and im bein serious thinkin you can send messaes like that too my gurl watch your face now lad am gunnah smash it in yeh watch ya fukin backk lad

36 m!nz b4 · $p@m · <3 · /del t4g

^ Leet Speak FB language ftw.

Yeah so anyway, i flirted back a bit, that's about all, and i get that. It's not like i shagged the girl.

So now i have two options:

Option A. Stay in all weekend bossing it up on Cod6. Just got new map packs. This makes it easy to avoid.

Option B. Go find the guy. Get in a fight. Get lynched by him and his gang, go back home bleeding. Problem solved.

So i ask you, kind sirs, what would you do?

Also, HI, not been here innawhile.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swag

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

Top Posters In This Topic

1. report him to the police

2. stay home and play cod

3. invite the girl round

4. he gets arrested

5. shag the girl

6.???????

7.PROFIT!

3. invite the girl round

4. he gets arrested

5. shag the girl

6.???????

7.PROFIT!

l0l0l0l0l

1nc0mp4r4bl3

3. invite the girl round

4. he gets arrested

5. shag the girl

6.???????

7.PROFIT!

LOL IRL! No but seriously. Don't go to those guys. You could end up dead. Don't do anything stupid you will regret. It's not your faulth, you didn't and couldn't know. Like Zero said, report him at the police, maybe tell your parents and stay home.

Give him a burger he'll forget all about it.

He probably would yanno. But he's got hard as fuck friends. I aint dying at 15. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Also, serious answers.

He probably would yanno. But he's got hard as fuck friends. I aint dying at 15. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Also, serious answers.

Want me to come down to your endz and show their little gang whats up?

And awwww i didn't know my little Blitzikins was 15.

Also, serious answers.

Want me to come down to your endz and show their little gang whats up?

And awwww i didn't know my little Blitzikins was 15.

Yes please kind sir. Or come round 'my endz' and play Cawd with me. :D

And yes, i am:(

OMFG I HAVE A BETTER SUGGESTION, call foe's GMT Krew down to help?!"%£^£$?&

:D:D:D

Cal, Andy, Jamie, Magick can come across from Scotland, You, Walli, Dave, Dale, Chris, Leet, Posh, Adam, Jake, MM Jake, Cholesterol, Jim. Tee hehehehehe. I dunno anymore:(

OMFG I HAVE A BETTER SUGGESTION, call foe's GMT Krew down to help?!"%£^£$?&

:D:D:D

Cal, Andy, Jamie, Magick can come across from Scotland, You, Walli, Dave, Dale, Chris, Leet, Posh, Adam, Jake, MM Jake, Cholesterol, Jim. Tee hehehehehe. I dunno anymore:(

Fine don't ask for my backup, you seem to be forgetting that i am an ex-MMA-superninja-FBI-secretagent-counter-terrorist..person, and now you just fucking lost out on that... you know actually i might just join that kids' gang and help break your legs now  ;o

Shut Up Kid

fuck his shit up.

kick him in the nuts, knee him in the ribs, run like a panzi, lock your doors, windows, garage, anything, wear metal plates to prevent shanking.

No but now for my serious advice;

Don't worry about it at all, go on with your normal life, if you really want to be completely sure of your safety, just stay in until he's forgotten about it, or until he's died from fat clogging his arteries, he just seems like the average British chav, full of shit, up his own ass, and all talk, chavs are pussys.

No but now for my serious advice;

Don't worry about it at all, go on with your normal life, if you really want to be completely sure of your safety, just stay in until he's forgotten about it, or until he's died from fat clogging his arteries, he just seems like the average British chav, full of shit, up his own ass, and all talk, chavs are pussys.

Wub you.

I'm not scared really, i just can't be bothered with the hassle.

Thanks bro.

<3

3. invite the girl round

4. he gets arrested

5. shag the girl

6.???????

7.PROFIT!

2nd one lawl....

I'd personally go knock on his door, and talk my way out/beg him not to hit me, if he does, oh well, take a bit of a beating. He goes back to his mates and tells them some made up shit about how he 'proper banged you out, like' while you nod and agree. If he's on his own and you don't hit back he isn't gunna do a whole lot as he has no one to show off to.

I would bother trying to fight, he'll probably hurt you more, or if you manage to actually drop him he'll just get his mates or put your windows through.

I too am a council estate chav and know how this shit usually ends up. Take your undeserved beating like a man then carry on with your life.

I don't know how you're physically built but looking at that guy I seriously doubt he's going to kick the shit out of you. At least if he's alone...