don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

soulja boy

goonstar

Guest Emote|Muse

He means you should shave off your sanchez.

na not gay, i line it up. pur3 and awemni post a pic.

l'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). l draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Gareth l Rare

• goonstar

Top Posters In This Topic

My god goon, you really are a goon.

You'v been troll'd and raged more than anyone els in OT has in a single thread by "one" guy.

I think you should take the time to sit down and think, relax and breath. Then come back and accept what has happened and move on.

2. Being latino doesnt give you the right to say ****** any more than anyone els here (besides mike and jamal as they are black) but then again

welcome to the internet

******************     get over it! jesus  (n)

OT

not going to listen to his new songs as i dont really care for him that mutch tbh

if its in a pking vid or comes on radio/someone plays then maybe but none of my m8ts would play that so 99% ill never listen to soulja boy again.

On his defence, he did say he was black, latino, and white. So that argument is out the window, but you're right, he's probably new to the internet and doesn't know about trolling.

Gareth l Rare

either way

he took the bait like a hoocker taking a £5 for letting me nob in her and then turning the jony inside out and doing it again

either way

he took the bait like a hoocker taking a £5 for letting me nob in her and then turning the jony inside out and doing it again

Yeah, I understand, We've all been there, I was him like 3-4 years ago... I used to HATE white people because of trollS lLOL. But then I learned about the internet.

He means you should shave off your sanchez.

na not gay, i line it up. pur3 and awemni post a pic.

l'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). l draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

@Awemni

i aspire to be you one day,

i'm just glad i avoided this topic as long as i have..

@Goon/Justin Bieber is a fucking cunt is a fucking cunt is a fucking cunt

honestly the only thing i can say is that if you really enjoy anything that comes out of soldier boi's mouth you deserve to be pubicaly executed, whether here on this forum, or in your town square...

please take your dimwitted remarks, and your e-thug(ness) somewhere else, because NONE of us give a flying fuck WHAT you think in the least bit..

lol i am new to this forum shit. but. so far i hate it. lmfao\

just tryna make it work for foe

Oh it's all rainbows and sunshine around here really, i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.. so long as you don't start crap with people for such trivial reasons.

Gareth l Rare

^what he did but he come back after people fogot his faggotry and now we just dont care and leave him alone....