• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Gareth l Rare

• goonstar

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one 'ruin creativity'? What the fuck are the personal feeling's of a situation?

If you're leaving because you don't agree with Pur3's opinions then feel free to go fuck yourself, he made some valid points and you're being a dickhead about the entire thing.

Also, dogs are gay. Just sayin'

why you gotta hurt my feelings

watch me tb

How does one 'ruin creativity'? What the fuck are the personal feeling's of a situation?

If you're leaving because you don't agree with Pur3's opinions then feel free to go fuck yourself, he made some valid points and you're being a dickhead about the entire thing.

lol

STOP RUNING THE FEELING OF THE SITUATION, AND STOP RUNING MY CREATIVITY.

GOSH.

i hate soulja boy too , but his new album isnt all tht bad, he startin to spit like drake and lil wayne

> Not bad

> Drake and Lil Wayne

Pick one.

i hate soulja boy too , but his new album isnt all tht bad, he startin to spit like drake and lil wayne

> Not bad

> Drake and Lil Wayne

Pick one.

well, drake is signed under young money, he follows lil wayne in the rap game. so they rap the same.

Guest Emote|Muse

> Not bad

> Drake and Lil Wayne

Pick one.

well, drake is signed under young money, he follows lil wayne in the rap game. so they rap the same.

>laughing girls.jpg

darn its him

fuck soulja boy

fuck drake

fuck lil wayne

you don't know shit about rap

fuck soulja boy

fuck drake

fuck lil wayne

you don't know shit about rap

i bet i know more then you.

go listin to justin bieber kid.

and i dont play soulja boy and wayne alot.

i listin to

messy marv

the jacka

husalah

mob figaz

berner

ampichino

yuk mouth

j stalin

lil boosie

mac dre

lil roo

murder fa hire

philthy rich

You ever heard Pronto with Snoop Dogg an Soulja Boy??

nope. ill check it out.

snoop dogg did another gud 1 with kid kudi, i do my own thing

Yeah because not having a moustache means you're gay, i've posted a pic in RL picture topic, it has nothing to do with me anyway, all i did was informed you as to what the joke meant. And as for getting Awemni to post a RL pic, GL.

Gareth l Rare

My god goon, you really are a goon.

You'v been troll'd and raged more than anyone els in OT has in a single thread by "one" guy.

I think you should take the time to sit down and think, relax and breath. Then come back and accept what has happened and move on.

2. Being latino doesnt give you the right to say nigger any more than anyone els here (besides mike and jamal as they are black) but then again

welcome to the internet

niggerniggernigger    get over it! jesus  (n)

OT

not going to listen to his new songs as i dont really care for him that mutch tbh

if its in a pking vid or comes on radio/someone plays then maybe but none of my m8ts would play that so 99% ill never listen to soulja boy again.