should i get 20 def?

Dread

20 def sucks IMO. like 5 combat levels wasted. 1 beats 20. 45 beats 20. Tanks beat 20. Why the F would you get 20 defence? You still get hit much and Vesta/Statius will become expensive/boring soon anyway. Seriously stay 11 defence, cause 20+ will lead to 45 eventually, and will make you start a new account.

im 20. ive killed plenty of 1 def. lower and higher then my cb.

i have been 1,5,10 and 20,and 20 has been the best.

i dont pk in corrupt. and never have.

it's not as bad as people make it out to be. the 5 cbs are not that bad.

and if your maxed. it will matter evan less.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dread

• gfdgfd

• iPk Nub

• Advent

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you constantly keep getting def by accident just shows you shouldnt be pking in the first place.

But you may aswell just get 20, unless you edge pk alot

20 def is the bomb. Just finished rfd for rune gloves, f cape and recruitment drive, and MITH DEFENDER!!! (and the quests requiring them in 2 days) which is a real annoying part but once u get there and u can pk, its AMAZING. The only problem is welfare tribrid gear is like 500k. (plus u risk f cape and mith defender if u pk like me.)

Get 20, but the quests you'll be able to do will be limited since I'm guessing you didn't quest 12 defence.

Probly not cuz he couldnt have rlly... nature spirit gets to 13.

20 def sucks IMO. like 5 combat levels wasted. 1 beats 20. 45 beats 20. Tanks beat 20. Why the F would you get 20 defence? You still get hit much and Vesta/Statius will become expensive/boring soon anyway. Seriously stay 11 defence, cause 20+ will lead to 45 eventually, and will make you start a new account.

You, sir, are an idiot. My 20 def kills 1 def in like less than a minute guaranteed. Yes its obv harder to kill a tank with the same stats and higher def and same with zerker, but if they are ur level, with higher def, it means the rest of ur stats will be higher. But i do hate pvping on my initiate, i have to agree there, because the combat range goes up to the maxed zerkers.... Thats why its better to bounty hunt near drags and such.

i did tnot get all the way to 12 def by accident. i got to 4, then trained to 10. then accidently got 12 jumped from 10 to 12 on a g maul spec. also. thanks again for the feedback. buying corrupt wouldnt b a problem. and i dont think questing wud b a problem. i think nature spirit wud get my to 17 def. and i dont believe i have to do any other quests that give def after that. but ill decide eventually once i get 90 str 99 range and possibly 99 mage. once i have those stats ill decide what i want to do.

thank you  :D

20 def is cool armour.

waste of cb, the real reason why people get 20 def is prob because they accidently got like 2+, i seen alot of pures which had like 7 def or 15 and then made it 20 then 25.... def sometimes happens accidently between switches while pking too

20 def is cool armour.

waste of cb, the real reason why people get 20 def is prob because they accidently got like 2+, i seen alot of pures which had like 7 def or 15 and then made it 20 then 25.... def sometimes happens accidently between switches while pking too

Definitely got mine on purpose from 1-13 on nature spirit then the rest u know :) had it planned ahead of time :)

20 def is cool armour.

Definitely got mine on purpose from 1-13 on nature spirit then the rest u know :) had it planned ahead of time :)

your the first pure that said i got it on purposely, lmfao...

20 def is cool armour.

your the first pure that said i got it on purposely, lmfao...

Not really, or there wouldn't be anybody with 20 defence and rune gloves.

Dan[omfdyz]

I also was 5 and got 6 accident then got 10. 10 seemed to be boring and so I eventually turned 20 despite it got me 53 prayer, it's the second best defence level i've had on my account (first being 1). Go for 20 if you havent already ;)

I dont get why everyone is saying you need corrupts to pk edgeville.  The truth is you dont, you just gotta be smart.  Make good switches and know when to spec, its not that hard.  Now if your not 95+ str and range then imo dont bother getting 20 def, it wont work out.  If your 70/75 attack, you should have a godsword or ss (and if you wanna get easy no skill kills use claws).  Im 92+9 cmb and i lose 1/10 targ fights, and ive downed plenty of turmoil prods that were assigned to me, and the only corrupts i feel are worth it are zuriels and morrigans, seeming that statius is 3m for 15 mins, just use for fun rofl.  Tanks are the only big problem you will face, but just use ags and that takes care of that =D

• 4 weeks later...