should i get 20 def?

Dread

hello. been thinking about joining foe again because i have come back to rs. so i thought i should start off by being active in forums again  ^_^

so a long time ago i got 4 def on accident. so i said if i get another def level im getting 10. and the very next week i got 5  :angry:

so i went ahead and got 10.. then i fucked up and ggot 11... and once again... i fucked up and got 12 lol. now 12 has only gotten me 2 cb levels. and i think 20 def well get me another 2 cb levels.  but idk if its worth it. i kinda like the 10 def gear and the low cb. shud i get 20? or stay 12. ultimately i will decide, but im jw wat people think about it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dread

• gfdgfd

• iPk Nub

• Advent

Top Posters In This Topic

Mucca|Blackops

20def is the best  :nice:

but if you love edge dont do it ( you get dropped unless you got corrupts )

and whatd you do to get all them def lvls?

I got 20 like a week ago, don't regret it at all. Don't think i've died pking at v drags yet and thats all I do.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

20 def sucks IMO. like 5 combat levels wasted. 1 beats 20. 45 beats 20. Tanks beat 20. Why the F would you get 20 defence? You still get hit much and Vesta/Statius will become expensive/boring soon anyway. Seriously stay 11 defence, cause 20+ will lead to 45 eventually, and will make you start a new account.

Gareth l Rare

20 deff =

mystic -> blk dhide+studded     if your poor

morgans -> vesta-> ranger one lol  if you have 30m+ bank

end of the day, do you have the range,mage and str to back up the pvp armours as well as the bank or are you going to welfare

End of the day, its your choise just dont go over 25deff or you cant be accepted. Make the choise yourself instead of asking people

watch pk vids if your unsure and make sure you get rune gloves!

20 deff =

mystic -> blk dhide+studded     if your poor

morgans -> vesta-> ranger one lol  if you have 30m+ bank

end of the day, do you have the range,mage and str to back up the pvp armours as well as the bank or are you going to welfare

End of the day, its your choise just dont go over 25deff or you cant be accepted. Make the choise yourself instead of asking people

watch pk vids if your unsure and make sure you get rune gloves!

Morrigans is the ranger one, spudman.

Yes, definately get 20 defence, make sure you do the right quests though....

5 Combats, A lot of advantages > 3 Combats, no advantages atall.

It really depends where you want to do with your pure? If your looking to be a good asset to the clan in terms of warring then get 20 defense. If you want to be good individually stay 12; those 2 combats will mean you fight a lot more tanks/zerkers which will rip you.

stay the way you are you messed it up 3 times already just a question of time untill you get 20 def :)

but if he does get it, he would have to quest it for gloves and stuff..