don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Free GFX By Pi Qi

Pi Qi

m8 it was stands idea, he made the sig maybe you should give him some credit

give me proof stands made it, cause i dont know.

i'd like a signiture lol :P i just don't know what sizes to request :s

b5nqd0.png

made a quick one for the time being, im working on a vid on sony vegas, still learning

backgrounds a bit shit i know

severed arow

i'd like a signiture lol :P i just don't know what sizes to request :s

b5nqd0.png

made a quick one for the time being, im working on a vid on sony vegas, still learning

backgrounds a bit shit i know

wtf it thaT? is that a c4d with some sideways text 0,.0

Bro you're lying lol

First off, for this one all you did was take a C4D, take a basic text and add a gradiented stroke to it. For somebody who created pieces such as that PS3 one and even that Kanye and BioShock one, doing something basic could be done a lot better than that. Hell, I'm no professional, but I'm pretty sure that I could create a better looking signature than that in probably the same time.

Second off, if you actually did create the one with the PS3 then I would absolutely love to see the stocks and resources used, as well as the .psd, because there's absolutely no way in hell that you could go from doing something like that to adding text to a C4D render and calling it a signature without thinking twice about giving it to somebody to use.

Honestly I don't know who you're trying to fool, but it's funny how you're being hypocritical by demanding proof that your signature rights should go to somebody else, yet you're using blatantly ripped works that people actually took the legitimate time to make. Believe it or not we actually don't care about people's skill if they're just starting out or if they're beginners; we actually encourage them to push in the right direction, that's what we're here for. However, when somebody such as yourself, in which we've never met before, comes here and starts showing professional works, yet four to five recent signatures later fail to produce anything even slightly close to that caliber, we have a problem. Because then it gives off vibes that show that you're really just a sell-out and a suck-up.

So that's my accusation, if you're willing to prove me wrong then please do not hesitate to do so in your art work; I'll always be here.

As for you answering my question, if you could honestly produce a piece of work like that PS3 one, then why would you settle for something so basic as to just apply brushes to a RuneScape stock? Or why would you just bevel text on a, already bevelled background? If you could produce something like that PS3 one, wouldn't you want to express your style and produce great works rather than just settling for the bare minimum of your ability? And wouldn't you want people to have great signatures done by yourself as well? If you could produce something so great as that, why would you waste peoples' time by giving them something that anybody with hands and a computer could do with basic knowledge?

You say you're heling people out, yet you're not doing much for your own credibility.

Bro you're lying lol

First off, for this one all you did was take a C4D, take a basic text and add a gradiented stroke to it. For somebody who created pieces such as that PS3 one and even that Kanye and BioShock one, doing something basic could be done a lot better than that. Hell, I'm no professional, but I'm pretty sure that I could create a better looking signature than that in probably the same time.

Second off, if you actually did create the one with the PS3 then I would absolutely love to see the stocks and resources used, as well as the .psd, because there's absolutely no way in hell that you could go from doing something like that to adding text to a C4D render and calling it a signature without thinking twice about giving it to somebody to use.

Honestly I don't know who you're trying to fool, but it's funny how you're being hypocritical by demanding proof that your signature rights should go to somebody else, yet you're using blatantly ripped works that people actually took the legitimate time to make. Believe it or not we actually don't care about people's skill if they're just starting out or if they're beginners; we actually encourage them to push in the right direction, that's what we're here for. However, when somebody such as yourself, in which we've never met before, comes here and starts showing professional works, yet four to five recent signatures later fail to produce anything even slightly close to that caliber, we have a problem. Because then it gives off vibes that show that you're really just a sell-out and a suck-up.

So that's my accusation, if you're willing to prove me wrong then please do not hesitate to do so in your art work; I'll always be here.

As for you answering my question, if you could honestly produce a piece of work like that PS3 one, then why would you settle for something so basic as to just apply brushes to a RuneScape stock? Or why would you just bevel text on a, already bevelled background? If you could produce something like that PS3 one, wouldn't you want to express your style and produce great works rather than just settling for the bare minimum of your ability? And wouldn't you want people to have great signatures done by yourself as well? If you could produce something so great as that, why would you waste peoples' time by giving them something that anybody with hands and a computer could do with basic knowledge?

You say you're heling people out, yet you're not doing much for your own credibility.

Why is everyone acting like im Da vinci, dude, for one, i told you, im not skilled, and ill only do basic shit for people, this is only for people who havent got a sig, if you have got a sig dont reply, im not gona waste all my time on forums helping people cause i have stuff to do...... for people like you D72 and stef who just sit on forums waiting for someone to post, this aint for you, gtfo and deal with it, this is for people who havnt got a sig but wants one, you have plenty, just dont post stupid stuff, im currently busy on sony vegas, making main pk video, so i aint gona spend alot on forums

dude this isn't about you making signatures for people that don't have one yet.

this is about you lying your ass off.

post the stocks from the ps3 sig and then ill believe you and leave this topic alone.

severed arow

Bro you're lying lol

Why is everyone acting like im Da vinci, dude, for one, i told you, im not skilled, and ill only do basic shit for people, this is only for people who havent got a sig, if you have got a sig dont reply, im not gona waste all my time on forums helping people cause i have stuff to do...... for people like you D72 and stef who just sit on forums waiting for someone to post, this aint for you, gtfo and deal with it, this is for people who havnt got a sig but wants one, you have plenty, just dont post stupid stuff, im currently busy on sony vegas, making main pk video, so i aint gona spend alot on forums

We arnt acting like your davinci we are acting like your at the level of the example you posted, which you obvs arnt, usually i would encourage people new to gfx ( which you blatantly are) but you should stop as you dont respect other fx artists, they spent allot of time on those and now you claim them to be yours? prove me if im wrong but that is a horrific act, if thsi was on a more professional level ( which infact looking at that ps3 one could possibly be) this would be called plagiarism.

You've knocked kurdz off his hated position by me, gl.