don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Free GFX By Pi Qi

Pi Qi

206yird.png

First of all, let me tell you i am not that skilled and i wont produce something good as the examples, i am only doing this to help people who do not have a signature.

The reason i have made "Free GFX By Pi Qi" is because of the reason why normal forum members cant request a signature from GFX Masters of FOE, because its 500+ post's, which is a long way, so i decided to make this, a free request shop, where people fill out and enter a form, and as soon as posible i make one for them. Im not skilled, but i try to make a good one for begineers and ones who do not have a signature. Its really simple and quick, this way more people can have signatures and avatars. Here are the programs i use to makewhich GFX work:

• Photoshop CS3
  • Gimp 2.6
  • MS Paint

I tryed to make this organized as posible so people dont get confused and mixed up with things and where they are. So here's a quick run of how to get a free GFX work:

1. Copy and paste the form into a new "reply"

2. Fill it in with all the details you want it to have

3. Post it and ill answer it as soon as posible

a9tea.png

Size:
Background:
Main Colours:
Other Detail:

2jedb84.png

2m2fblx.jpg

SOTW on another forum  :nice:

vzdmog.png

A Signature for a freind  ^_^

1fyf0o.jpg

SOTW entry, dindn't win  :(

kd4p01.jpg

SOTW entry, drew with someone   :unsure2:

j6n6ep.png

Signature for a freind  :victory:

2yovqcy.png

Signature for myself - Miro's Idea, 50% Credits To Him And 50% To P I X I I For the background  ;o

It would help loads if you were to show some previous examples of your work before bashing our set rules and making your own request shop.

lol at ur sig

You're just jealous he's making #bankloot

hey, im only level 29 and i pked that -.-

im making a gallery right now.... just need to organize them

Btw i did say im not that skilled

I've uploaded more at the top.... ill find and organize more, my folders are messed up atm..... i just made a quick one, took me about 5 mins.. its my new signature

Have fun practicing things. Will check back on this topic.

Don't use things you don't have right to use of tho. You know what I mean.

severed arow

lol you can do all that stuff in Cs3 infact its more simple to d oit Cs5 just had some stuff for creating 3d and stuff all that stuff can be done in CS3 it shouldn't make your crap i spy lies, how can you got from stuff liek that to your sig?

severed arow

no sorry but add me on msn jamillion_@hotmail. com and ill help you out im not at my house atm but will be later, plus omg when did i get 1000 post count 0.0

severed arow

nice, im going on msn right now, when u have time, teach me some expert shit, thnx bro ;)

im no expert

plus no credits should go to mori for your sig... he didnt make it someone else did he really had no part in it...

Just out of curiosity... How do you go from something like this

2m2fblx.jpg

to something like this

2yovqcy.png

and this

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=724;type=avatar

:huh:

Also the credit for your sig should be given to Stand, not to Mori; Stand created the signature.

dude, even if you have 500 post count; the people don't have to make you a signature if they don't want to.

this thread is just stupid :/

Anddd thats my picture? Haha id appreciate it if you dont steal that because i requested someone to make a sig using that picture :o

severed arow

2m2fblx.jpg

to something like this

2yovqcy.png

and this

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=724;type=avatar

Also the credit for your sig should be given to Stand, not to Mori; Stand created the signature.

my thoughts exactly thats what i said...

Size:the size of this sig 2yovqcy.png

Background:a nice white,like not hella white, but mixed with like a ligh blue idk.

Main Colours:white

Other Detail:with this pic in it fvhaae.jpg and "goonstar" anywhere.

work your magic. i want your style in it also. so do what you do =)

2m2fblx.jpg this is my SOTW on another forums so i took care on it

to something like this

2yovqcy.png first of all this is mori's idea why would the design on the first one fit with this?

and this

index.php?action=dlattach;attach=724;type=avatar i only made this in like 5 seconds for the forums, gosh ill make a better one now.....

Size:the size of this sig 2yovqcy.png

Background:a nice white,like not hella white, but mixed with like a ligh blue idk.

Main Colours:white

Other Detail:with this pic in it fvhaae.jpg and "goonstar" anywhere.

work your magic. i want your style in it also. so do what you do =)

ill start when no1's around, cause mum keeps stroling around the house....

Anddd thats my picture? Haha id appreciate it if you dont steal that because i requested someone to make a sig using that picture :o

triple post but sorry, im answering people......

erm oh yeh.... lemme give you some credits for that too  :wow: