"Safers"

O X O

I don't mind safers that much.  It gets annoying, but it is part of the game.  Just like pjers.

What makes me mad, though, is when I eat at an hp level that I could get KO'd, they QQ and spam safer.  Then, they eat at 30+ hp, when my max with a 2h is only around 20. -.-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ur f r 0 z e

• Jake`

• Nick.

• Paxman

Yeah people have to stay alive (unless u wanna lose ur items.. O.o) and i've had my fair shared of pjers shouting "safer" at me when they are the ones hiding in a safe zone only steeping out to rip a g maul or d bow spec, its rediculous! anyway, better not moan and whine otherwise you sink to their level (them moaning about so-called "safing")

It's annoying when people say your safing in P2p. There really isn't a way to "Safe" in p2p. People in f2p say it WAY to much though.

Safing in my opinion is an excuse for no ability to KO.

I was pking on my level 28 and as many people know tuna is the best solution for pking on low level pures, but the child I was fighting ate 2 or so lobbies when on 13 or so hp. Probs a first pure. It was fun when he ran and I killed him lol :D

I have the opposite of safing for everytime i have a targ in bh, don't even have to get 2h out :D most of the ppl in f2p are def noobs who can't type or anything :/ but i do agree in p2p there is alot of dumb people shouting safe, I really don't see the point of it, what's it going to achive or change?

I never call people safers.

I just say 'you eat like an american™'

It's my signature line. Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. ® Ikz 2009.

I get called a safer for eatting twice l0l:D

When they call me safer, for eatting twice, they start to safe.

I say

'And yet, I'm the safer?™'

It's my signature line. Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. ® Asa 2009.

Owned IKz

Yea it plays with your mind by saying that, forcing you to eat at a lower hp. Therefore allowing them to have a higher chance to KO. Fuck those cunts.

Yea it plays with your mind by saying that, forcing you to eat at a lower hp. Therefore allowing them to have a higher chance to KO. Fuck those cunts.

Usally safe harder. lol

Have Uh Cry

The only time I call someone a safer is to make them eat less or get them to type to me and distract them

+1, its so funny watching them get worked up

And yeah why 'unsafe' so they can kill you? Don't people PK to kill people and die as little as possible?

I usually stay low untill I see that dds or maul pop out.

I use anti dragon pots when I pk so it's not like i'll get downed by rangers easy.

The more they safe the less you have to eat and the faster they lose food.