"Safers"

O X O

I hate people who complain about safing. 90% of the time the person isn't even safing. 10% of the time yes it's some idiot main eating to 60 hp in f2p, but that's the only time you should sincerely complain about it. People call me a safer all day long in f2p when I eat to stay about 31 hp for obvious reasons. The only time I call someone a safer is to make them eat less or get them to type to me and distract them, but I really dislike the people who claim safing is the reason they don't get kills. Here's the bottom line for pures, if you can't ko someone go train more not pk. From 40- Hp I am confident I am capable of comboing someone enough to KO them. In p2p I am confident a single DDS spec can just about ko someone as long as they are low, so I really never seriously complain about safing. I don't see why you should either.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ur f r 0 z e

• Jake`

• Nick.

• Paxman

ahahaha yeah i always get involved when someone starts saying safer to another person. i think every fight in wildy you always see someone say 'safer' gets so fucking annoying they are basically saying 'let me kill you easy' i eat when i want to so if i get low on food before you then thats my problem.

full runer with 60 defence in f2p

I keep hitting 0's with 99 ranged

then I finally manage to reduce his hp by 14

he starts eating and protecting range

Idm safing in p2p as you can easily ko ~60 hp, when people safe in f2p is annoys me tho, if their under 30 hp then it's alright if they eat but when people eat at like 45+ it gets annoyin.

some noob called me a safer while eating at 20 and under.... i mean people hit 20 with scimitar at my level and run when i hit a few 13s with range...

safing in p2p is sort of made up, unless you eat after every big or small hit

However, in f2p, when somebody safes, you just can't make a ko :(

Translation:

sad safer! u safe i run!

=

Im a pathetic sore looser, let me kill you or i run!

yes im also tired of those noobs, i dont pk much in f2p solo though, mainly because of this and ofc the small loot/me having p2p stats.

Itz Tragic

lol, i hate kids in f2p who complain about safing, i'm gonna EAT at 28 hp because you can HIT a 28. And even if they dont quite ko you with a 2h, if a scimmy hits like a 20 on you, your finished

ur f r 0 z e

if alot of pures did 1v1 f2p den f2p would be good but f2p is full of rune nerds hitten pures and at the same time they safe so its like wtf

Safing is the best damn Ko move out there.. safe like 55/70 and there like 'OMGZ YOU SAFE AGAIN IM GONNA RUNZ" as there typing there not paying attention free ko in my eyes

if alot of pures did 1v1 f2p den f2p would be good but f2p is full of rune nerds hitten pures and at the same time they safe so its like wtf

Translation?

And I only say "safer" to make somebody type, instead of pay attention.

But it's funny when 13 year old kids scream SAFER@!##!# when I eat at 35 HP in P2P.

Tap U Hard

it gets old in f2p cuz there isn't an easy way to move around people eating to 80 and praying... especially full rune. but i could care less in P2P because its not hard to keep someone down low. i actually like it when they try to eat the whole fight because i dont have to and i get to keep rippin them then just spec. But yes people thinking they no shit calling others safers is retarded. get over it.

Manraj - Gan

Some PJER Called me a safer Cause he had rune cross and i was eating at 40s, Trying too get my hp up too run And alway get a chance.

Spark bladez

Translation:

sad safer! u safe i run!

=

Im a pathetic sore looser, let me kill you or i run!

yes im also tired of those noobs, i dont pk much in f2p solo though, mainly because of this and ofc the small loot/me having p2p stats.

yup exactly i ge that you mean.

I think most ppl just say it to distract u or to basically ask u to let them k0 u. Its like they r saying o dont eat, and then they go and get a easier k0 because your hp is lower.

bloodz max

I hate people who complain about safing. 90% of the time the person isn't even safing. 10% of the time yes it's some idiot main eating to 60 hp in f2p, but that's the only time you should sincerely complain about it. People call me a safer all day long in f2p when I eat to stay about 31 hp for obvious reasons. The only time I call someone a safer is to make them eat less or get them to type to me and distract them, but I really dislike the people who claim safing is the reason they don't get kills. Here's the bottom line for pures, if you can't ko someone go train more not pk. From 40- Hp I am confident I am capable of comboing someone enough to KO them. In p2p I am confident a single DDS spec can just about ko someone as long as they are low, so I really never seriously complain about safing. I don't see why you should either.

u eat to 31 hp i eat to 26 no point of eating to 31 m8 waste of food imo....on topic yea that's pretty sad i only say safe when they are eating above 40 hp..

I don't mind safers in p2p tbh. If you think about it, they'll waste food eventually and try to 'risk' while I'm just going to K0. What really pisses me off, and which is why I don't solo in f2p anymore is the full rune kids that safes. Now I understand they're risking over 100k+, but its not our fault. No one haven't called me a safer yet in p2p because I take too many risks, which I gain and lose. Most of the time I end up dying because of pjers anyways.

They think it's safing when, in f2p, the one opponent is hitting massive hits in a row, and the person's eating to stay alive. They cry safer when you don't let them kill you. Shit happens like that to me all the time.