[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

A sig first in aagggess so i reallly need cc PLEASE LOOK + COMMENT + CC!!!!!!!

severed arow

Gareth l Rare

beasted one is nice, i like the shading and colouring

your getting better jem, much better than me :D

although the ranger one wasnt good tbh and only thing i can say is the outline + hat on the ranger one needs to be redone/ touched up :shifty: keep up good work bro, ima do some toons when im back home and get some spare time

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• d72

• severed arow

• Gareth l Rare

severed arow

beasted one is nice, i like the shading and colouring

your getting better jem, much better than me :D

although the ranger one wasnt good tbh and only thing i can say is the outline + hat on the ranger one needs to be redone/ touched up :shifty: keep up good work bro, ima do some toons when im back home and get some spare time

i know the ranger one messed up, a long story of fails to that one, im lucky it turned out how it did!

+ thanks all :)

• 1 month later...

sigs kinda bad but the toons are cool, you need to work on the like head size to body size ratio, cos atm some of them are off.

severed arow

sigs kinda bad but the toons are cool, you need to work on the like head size to body size ratio, cos atm some of them are off.

its the style of cartoon its meant to be like that lol, facts straight plz

severed arow

no, your trying to draw chibis but semi-failing.

no im trying to do my own style and not failing at my own style.

Updated! A pixel now i suck at pixels so its not great but...

2ywzsqw.jpg

Ratios are off as people have said, having your own style is fair enough, but no matter the style, bad proportions looks stupid, unless it's extremely obvious that it's meant to be like that - like a chibi. They look good but meh, i think you should work more on the proportion, proportion does not affect style.

severed arow

Ratios are off as people have said, having your own style is fair enough, but no matter the style, bad proportions looks stupid, unless it's extremely obvious that it's meant to be like that - like a chibi. They look good but meh, i think you should work more on the proportion, proportion does not affect style.

fine ill work on it but the heads are staying big

severed arow

big heads/anime eyes = Chibi, calling it your own style doesn't make it so.

look at chibi look at mine they arnt the same

It needs work but you're improving quite well. I think you mainly need to work on the lines. The lines give off a "blurry" look which make it somewhat unappealing.

severed arow

You have to understand that there's only like two or three people that know how to give proper CC to pixels lol

ok lol :P

where stand when you need him...

• 2 weeks later...
severed arow

first sig in along time i did the first two steps of a tut (a bg gradient and a ripple effect whic hi completely changed i nthe end anyways lols) so 100% me tbh... idk i quite like it. although the stock was bad quality but i tried to make it look as good quality as i could :S

11sh4cj.png