[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

A sig first in aagggess so i reallly need cc PLEASE LOOK + COMMENT + CC!!!!!!!

severed arow

severed arow

Well COnnor says i don't have the skill for my rank so i'm going to improve and change his mind ;) I'm gonna keep updating here to get CC to help me improve and to show my progress. Thanks. I thought since people always request sigs and im going to be making loads of them just say if you like one i make and i will put your name on it for you to use.

first sig in along time i did the first two steps of a tut (a bg gradient and a ripple effect whic hi completely changed i nthe end anyways lols) so 100% me tbh... idk i quite like it. although the stock was bad quality but i tried to make it look as good quality as i could :S

11sh4cj.png

Updated! A pixel now i suck at pixels so its not great but...

2ywzsqw.jpg

Updated! A toon glorifying CH's victory of DF ;)

ra2fyx.png

Updated! A toon for Beastdefire

104hqc5.png

Updated! new toon (again lol ill do a sig or somin soon :P)

kinda messed it up imo but meh:

20sy6xk.jpg

Updated! a toon for teh lum tab

16k1fsg.png

Toon of me and rare kinda messed the highlights and shadows on this one big time lolz but here it is anyway,

rct1eg.png

the toon:

kdu3d2.png

Alone my new sig:

r0yqzo.png

First entry. A sig:

5bw5g2.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• d72

• severed arow

• Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

I like it but the ring has no value and the blue overlay is kinda boring man :(

can hardly see your name and hard 2 see but the texture in the background (not the brushes) doent fit

bit too plain, just a character with a "nicely done background" and a ring

Just seem like you could do so much more with it :(

severed arow

I like it but the ring has no value and the blue overlay is kinda boring man :(

can hardly see your name and hard 2 see but the texture in the background (not the brushes) doent fit

bit too plain, just a character with a "nicely done background" and a ring

Just seem like you could do so much more with it :(

hmmm k thanks for the cc i know the circle has no effect i actually forgot to take that out i used it as a tool to select parts of the man to create parts of the back ground >.< and the image i chose was tinged a nasty sort of blue anyway so there wasnt much to do colourwise plus i ddint really want the text to be noticeable :P

lol this is what it looks like fixing the things you said :( :P

2kg6eq.png

severed arow

Connor is just a fag ignore him Wytch > him

Btw ur a gud gfx artist

Thanks <3 but sorry i think im crap now, i have self confidence issues :P So now im going to obsessivly practice until i get better, its a good thing ill get better quicker.

holy smokes that second one is amazing. make it a little softer though. The background is too clear and so is that smokey stuff. But I really like the look of it. Good job and welcome to the team.

You've got skill don't worry about that.

severed arow

holy smokes that second one is amazing. make it a little softer though. The background is too clear and so is that smokey stuff. But I really like the look of it. Good job and welcome to the team.

You've got skill don't worry about that.

Thanks <3 and thanks for the CC it's noted ;)

I don't like the text on the Alone sig, kind of takes away from it. Also, the stock itself is a bit LQ. As for the 2nd one, get rid of the text altogether, and once again the stock is a bit LQ on its own as well. I'm also not really digging the whole chaotic-ness of the blue one, however it's not completely terrible.

Good concepts though, and a good job. Don't give up, keep practicing :nice:

severed arow

I don't like the text on the Alone sig, kind of takes away from it. Also, the stock itself is a bit LQ. As for the 2nd one, get rid of the text altogether, and once again the stock is a bit LQ on its own as well. I'm also not really digging the whole chaotic-ness of the blue one, however it's not completely terrible.

Good concepts though, and a good job. Don't give up, keep practicing :nice:

lol whenever i make something you go you chose a low quality stock and i realise that but all the stocks i like that i get off google images are shit, are there any good stock sites? You also never like my text lol.

Honestly those are my pet peeves about your signatures lol, text isn't always needed if at all, and you can count the pixels in some of the stocks you've been picking :p

The toon looks pretty cool though, just needs some cleaning up (like the right shoulder, it looks kinda dodgey) :Hi:

severed arow

Honestly those are my pet peeves about your signatures lol, text isn't always needed if at all, and you can count the pixels in some of the stocks you've been picking :p

The toon looks pretty cool though, just needs some cleaning up (like the right shoulder, it looks kinda dodgey) :Hi:

ye hi can see where your coming from

and the toon the shoulder is like meant to be turning away that's why it looks dodgy lol its the perspective i tried to draw it at, i never do toons that's like the 3rd one ive ever done lol :/ I'll try and work on it :)

Thanks for CC ect :)

Nonono the shoulder that's facing towards us, his right not ours... It looks like it got beaten by a hammer lol

Just smooth it out a bit, as well as other places that look kind of dodgey as well  B)

The toon is nice, but the linearts sketchy as lol.

Second doesn't do much for me, last one is nice but looks like it's missing a few C4D's or something.

severed arow

The toon is nice, but the linearts sketchy as lol.

Second doesn't do much for me, last one is nice but looks like it's missing a few C4D's or something.

i know line work is sketchy lol its only like the third toon ive done :P and i never draw with mouse lol

severed arow

Nonono the shoulder that's facing towards us, his right not ours... It looks like it got beaten by a hammer lol

Just smooth it out a bit, as well as other places that look kind of dodgey as well  B)

oh yeh i see what you mean + updated!