New pure - New name

Cj.

personally i wouldnt take 'i name i' or 'v name v'

just create your own rsn or something that friends call you irl (or friends in rs).

this whole thing is one big FML, iv been thinking of a name for about 5 days now. im really picky with names lol.

personally i wouldnt take 'i name i' or 'v name v'

just create your own rsn or something that friends call you irl (or friends in rs).

this whole thing is one big FML, iv been thinking of a name for about 5 days now. im really picky with names lol.

Same lol, if they don't fit my style, I Don't use em :\

Its zeh noob

(23:14:58) -[AO]RuneScript- *** [ NAME ]: Username v fml V is available.

:D:D

Posted Image

woulda been pro tho.

Whaat some1 must have made it reading this topic >_<, when I checked it it was available;)

some interesting names lol, thx guys, im gona keep looking for a name tho, i think i got one tho  - revived maul

• 1 year later...

I 69 I

V xyz V

I wvwvvlili i

This got my hopes up. Cos i thought Cj was back. Then i saw that you'd just bumped a year old topic, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FORUMS YOU BLACK FAT CUNT.

I 69 I

V xyz V

I wvwvvlili i

This got my hopes up. Cos i thought Cj was back. Then i saw that you'd just bumped a year old topic, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FORUMS YOU BLACK FAT CUNT.

^

LMFAO