New pure - New name

Cj.

so im going to be making a new pure, BUT i need your help, id like you guys to come up with names, id prefferably it not hav numbers - and its starting with ither I _____ I or V _____ V i love names like that, if you guys can do this for me ill give ya max trade! :D (on j o o claw obv lol) but i wan make a gmauler, andi want a good name, something orignal :p :victory: thanks!

you can't make rsn's with multiple spaces in them anymore :(

i know the ____ showed what would be put inbetween the I's or the V's :p
Iz Ahrim Iz

V Iagra V

Derelict Bacon

Womb Remover

Some lyrical beauty in those names.

J O O please don't tell me your joining the thousands of people making 50 attack 11/13 pray pures...

no, im maaking a 50 att , roughly 94 str, 94 magic 31 prayer, and i think level 68ish combat pure :p i want a lil break from claw, 60 att is boring, and i dont want 70 att till i have a backup acc that i can easily make decent, cus i might regret 70 attack :p

i want something new lol, not anything to do with my rs names or with clans ect, i want a orignal name lol

Iv Frozen Iv

I don't even know if it works.  Can't be bothered to check it.  :)

EDIT:  EPIC FAIL the name is already taken.  :(

:(

Iv Mauled Iv.  And this time it works. :)

Iv Mauled Iv.  And this time it works. :)

I got plenty of names with multiple spaces :P

still not sure, i dont the names to be something not related to rs if you know what i mean, like i spiili i , v control v, v swoosh v, stuff like that

Vlooieneuker

personally i wouldnt take 'i name i' or 'v name v'

just create your own rsn or something that friends call you irl (or friends in rs).