#Subway#

RobMc

6 9i it's good and to the guy that said its mad expensive is downs no offence, 5 USD for a footlong and a 21 oz. drink is ^.^

Come live in the UK you stupid cunt <3

$5 = £3.50

But we actually pay £6+ for most stuff at the one closest to me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• Gareth l Rare

• No Pain

vxt fuck that lmao so its like 8 bucks for a sandwich? so much for 5 dollar footlong

Sandwiches there by themself are like £2.79-3.50 for a 6 inch, add £2 for a footlong, so £4.79-5.50. which is $6.70-8 just for the sandwich.
scream----o7

I have it atleast 4 times a week,

Usually Pizza or Meatball Footlong on IH&C all salads without carrot.. BBQ sauce and s&p

Gareth l Rare

Might go out and buy one now.. hmm

Meatbull (italian herbs and cheese bread) + extra cheese (toasted)

red onions, tomato, cucumber, jalapeno and put either light mayo or chili sauce

You wont regret it.  :wub:

watch me tb

holy shit. ironic. im at work right now on lunch.. and eating subway. i fuckin love it. have it 3 times a week at least.

But thats just what i have anyway apart from swapping lettuce for cucumber and tomato, swapping the bread and only having 1 sauce XD

Gareth l Rare

Forgot lettuce... But good man :D You have redeemed yourself.

Im Mr rare, and i approve this delicious message

Expensive sandwiches

I'd rather buy a loaf of bread, a pack of ham & a block of cheese, that'll work out cheaper and fill you up more.

Guest Emote|Muse

Expensive sandwiches

I'd rather buy a loaf of bread, a pack of ham & a block of cheese, that'll work out cheaper and fill you up more.

don't forget the tub of butter!
Gareth l Rare

^ its for rubbin on the bread

or in your case... around your nipples lol

But best thing.

Get garlic bread and make a patty of butter and crushed garlic. Spread over and put in micro wave for 30seconds.... PERFECT!

Tomorrow, how to cook lasagna :D

Nah bruv, ur a cheif m8, i  dont eat butter

Jims back! And he's picked up some chav vocabulary :o where have you been lately? Also, subway is really filling tbh, you wouldn't think so but the sandwiches weigh a fair amount and are really quite filling.

Nah bruv, ur a cheif m8, i  dont eat butter

Jims back! And he's picked up some chav vocabulary :o where have you been lately? Also, subway is really filling tbh, you wouldn't think so but the sandwiches weigh a fair amount and are really quite filling.
Ya danno. Went to a mate's house for ze weekend.

The person I was sharing my house with about 2 years ago was working at Subway, he'd come home with bags of supplies he'd nabbed from there, after basicly living off it for weeks it gets boring.

Beastdefire

I decided to put on weight and the cheapest/healthiest thing on campus was Subway. So basically, I ate two of the following every day for 4 months:

Footlong Oven-Roasted Chicken Breast with Double Meat, Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Sweet Onion Sauce on Wheat Bread

Put on 15 lbs of muscle. GG.

Roast chicken on White, Footlong.

Lettuce, tomatoe, onion, olives, carrots, cucumbers, jalapenos, (IDK if I am missing some other stuff lol)

Hot chilli cause with salt and pepper :D

Can't beat it.