• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• Gareth l Rare

• No Pain

Cholesterol

Had it for the first time around 2 years ago (meatball marina sub) was good but I havn't been since, don't really have a desire for the subs.

Gareth l Rare

We dont have subways here :l

I feel sorry 4 you man  :mellow: you dont no what your missing.

meatball marina every tuesday or Greg's sausage and bean melt =  :wub:

subway is pretty dam good, infact thanks alot douche now i'm gonna have to go waste money on it for lunch..

never tried the breakfast sammies, i'd rather be fat and get some Mc-D's bfast

It's mad expensive compared to most places like KFC etc.

Never had one where I used to live, so when I moved I went and it was nice, but like £6 for a sandwich so I rarely go.

Gareth l Rare

^

England ftw 6inch = £2 sub of the day (thats around $3 us?)

and yes bean melt. You get a pasty and fill it with baked beans and sausage and cook + 2 for £2.15 = :wub:

We dont have subways here :l

I feel sorry 4 you man  :mellow: you dont no what your missing.

meatball marina every tuesday or Greg's sausage and bean melt =  :wub:

Had it for the first time around 2 years ago (meatball marina sub) was good but I havn't been since, don't really have a desire for the subs.

Marinara*  :nice:

Yeah, huge fucking subway fan here, best food ever. There's one about 100ft away from my college, so i have it everyday for lunch, my favourite is: Footlong ham on hearty italian, 1-3x extra cheese layers, depending how much money i've got. Red onions, little bit of lettuce, jalapenos, a fuckload of mayonaise, and a little chilli sauce. Bliss. If i'm skint, i just buy a veggie delight with the same stuff, as i don't like many of the other stuff, apart from chicken tikka on a monday.

Ye, love subway too :)

Sadly they closed Subway last month in my town, gotta go find new one close to me lol :p

6 9i it's good and to the guy that said its mad expensive is downs no offence, 5 USD for a footlong and a 21 oz. drink is ^.^