x itsonme x

tab in first clip idk what thats about

poke with dagger

slow fights

killing trainers and 1 itemers and spending way to long on them

bad pking in general

2/5

Vlooieneuker

Tbh, you really need to work on your pk skills in general. Not trying to be mean, but you run out of prayer in almost EVERY clip. You had a hard time killing a 1 itemer. Even if he did give you nice loot, he in essence was still a 1 itemer. Your DDS switches were very poor in a lot of clips and you kinda just kept clicking until you got a lucky spec.  I feel most of the clips were on people who really didn't pk much or were just skillers.

sorry but thats what i was thinking as well :s

i enjoyed the video man :) and sorry if this question may sound silly:do you get defense xp when you use the dragon dagger special attack on lunge? i always thought you did.

Awesome video mate ! I have fighted with you couple of times, i dont remember how the fights have ended, but i got one pic on my comp where i have killed you... If i remember right you have koed me couple of times, well... I really liked your video , watched twice,  thank you for this !  B) B) B)