J O O Claw: Pk Vid VI

Cj.

okay my 6th vid is made entirly out of bh clips ect ect, with my new smite and anchor im loving my acc even more lol, please watch, it rate, and comment, please tlell me what im doing wrong ect, so i can improve on the next 1!

songs in this video in order:

Alesana : this is usually the part where people scream

Anberlin : feel good drag

The blackout : fashion counsious suicide

Family guy : surfin bird

Thx Beastdefire for the sexy outro.

i tried my best at editing, but couldnt really think where to edit - so please tell me what you think :D! thanks guy! and most importantly ENJOY!!! :D :victory:

Tbh, you really need to work on your pk skills in general. Not trying to be mean, but you run out of prayer in almost EVERY clip. You had a hard time killing a 1 itemer. Even if he did give you nice loot, he in essence was still a 1 itemer. Your DDS switches were very poor in a lot of clips and you kinda just kept clicking until you got a lucky spec.  I feel most of the clips were on people who really didn't pk much or were just skillers.

For your next vid:

- Work on your overall pking

- Different weapons

- More locations (not just 1 clip of another spot.)

- Speed up longer fights or just use the knock outs

2/5 Gl with next vid. You have the stats, just work on your skills.

Tbh, you really need to work on your pk skills in general. Not trying to be mean, but you run out of prayer in almost EVERY clip. You had a hard time killing a 1 itemer. Even if he did give you nice loot, he in essence was still a 1 itemer. Your DDS switches were very poor in a lot of clips and you kinda just kept clicking until you got a lucky spec.  I feel most of the clips were on people who really didn't pk much or were just skillers.

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

FYI i just got 52 prayer 2 days ago, still geting used to smiting, and killing any1 is hard lol, id like to see you kill a 1 itmer who SAFED , and i only messed up on two dds switches because they are switched from ranged, im not used to range to ddsing, im normally a streight melee pker,

Enjoyed the vid matey.

Although alot of the songs made me want to reach for the kitchen knives.

Birds the word.

Music.

Some nice combos

Intro

Dislikes:

You spec'd like 3 hits into a fight @ 1:30 then when it hit 0-0 you said "wtf"

Turned it off right there. Don't put clips of you looking like a noob on your video.

No variety.

The editing was a bit sketchy.

Overall: Was a... can't say decent video, because I didn't watch it all. So I won't say anything but comment on how I disliked the 1:30 of what I watched. Lol, no hate. Just critique.

Tbh, you really need to work on your pk skills in general. Not trying to be mean, but you run out of prayer in almost EVERY clip. You had a hard time killing a 1 itemer. Even if he did give you nice loot, he in essence was still a 1 itemer. Your DDS switches were very poor in a lot of clips and you kinda just kept clicking until you got a lucky spec.  I feel most of the clips were on people who really didn't pk much or were just skillers.

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

Tbh, unessary comment, and i'd love to see a vid from you. Anyway nice Vid very fun to watch loved some of the Ko's.

GL keep em commin, and Loved the music choices :D

I C0NN0R I

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

FYI i just got 52 prayer 2 days ago, still geting used to smiting, and killing any1 is hard lol, id like to see you kill a 1 itmer who SAFED , and i only messed up on two dds switches because they are switched from ranged, im not used to range to ddsing, im normally a streight melee pker,

How can a 1 itemer safe? you spec them out and they die...

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

Tbh, unessary comment, and i'd love to see a vid from you. Anyway nice Vid very fun to watch loved some of the Ko's.

if u acctualy watched the vid, he ate, and i got the most shittest possible hits on him ever, thx.

Tbh, you really need to work on your pk skills in general. Not trying to be mean, but you run out of prayer in almost EVERY clip. You had a hard time killing a 1 itemer. Even if he did give you nice loot, he in essence was still a 1 itemer. Your DDS switches were very poor in a lot of clips and you kinda just kept clicking until you got a lucky spec.  I feel most of the clips were on people who really didn't pk much or were just skillers.

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

if u acctualy watched the vid, he ate, and i got the most shittest possible hits on him ever, thx.

It's called constructive criticism, he's telling you his veiws on the vid and how you can improve on the parts that you're "lacking."

Chill out lol.

--

I actually thought it was alright, just needs more variety next time. :nice:

L0okmytw1n

For your next vid:

- Different weapons

he was just trying to help, and oxo can pk.... hes been around alot longer then you have..

although he never did kill me *Cough* *Cough*

Posted Image

O0-Str3ngthZ

Just curious to why there is a tab at the start of your vid?

I second that question.

Good vid overall, but you shuda cut out the dds pokes :victory:

hybrid rawr

not bad, could be better. should have cut the 1 itemer fight to just the KO, should have had less fighting more koes.