[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

World Cup 2010

Richard (Jub)

The premier league, which is endorsed by Nike, can never use an adidas ball. Yeh dis-advantage but not a huge one.

I'm not talking about just that because obv they wouldn't be allowed to use it in games they wasn't allowed it at all.

I've played with the real world cup balls and they are way too light compared to premier league balls.

It's not that much of a disadvantage but it's not a good thing..

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• Jim

• ViBeZz

• Juli

Top Posters In This Topic

1) No they didn't at all... Germany scored on counter-attacks because Englands defence was poor.

2) Terrible logic. It's not a game of cat and mouse. You will understand how to play football when you've actually played it PROPERLY.

3) Of course it does... a tie at half time changes the whole game how stupid are you?

4) Yes I am. Germany had a clear advantage because they've used the ball longer... "Only unskilled workers blame their tools" seeing as your using gay shit like this I may aswell start. Let me compare this to something you would understand 'cos clearly your knowledge on football is nil. If somebody hits a 0 on Runescape is it their fault or the weapons fault?

1. Were you drinking to many pints during the game? Didnt you see the gameplay, the technique and the combinations? Try to watch a replay but this time sober. Germany could have easily scored many more goals but they didnt, so be happy that it's only 4-1.

2. I actually did play it properly and it is a game where you can force another team to open their defence because they are in need of scoring a goal. Waiting for counters is one of the most common tactics football has. If England doesnt know about such basics its pretty obvious that they cant win against big teams.

3. Im saying that if and whens dont matter, simply because they didnt happen. Maybe this, maybe that, but reality went different. The referee decided not to give the goal, simple.

4. Im really worried about your understanding of football and your life seeing as you need Runescape comparisons in order to argue against a widespread metaphora. The fact that a professional player cant get used to a new ball in over 4 weeks is really a joke. You are just saying that those players who are complaining suck.

Btw: Your runescape "arguement" is invalid. Neither you nor your opponent are able to influence the "0". While according to your pathetic excuses at least one should be able to have an advantage.

Try to make posts without childish insults, makes you seem more mature.  :sleep:

1) No they didn't at all... Germany scored on counter-attacks because Englands defence was poor.

2) Terrible logic. It's not a game of cat and mouse. You will understand how to play football when you've actually played it PROPERLY.

3) Of course it does... a tie at half time changes the whole game how stupid are you?

4) Yes I am. Germany had a clear advantage because they've used the ball longer... "Only unskilled workers blame their tools" seeing as your using gay shit like this I may aswell start. Let me compare this to something you would understand 'cos clearly your knowledge on football is nil. If somebody hits a 0 on Runescape is it their fault or the weapons fault?

1. Were you drinking to many pints during the game? Didnt you see the gameplay, the technique and the combinations? Try to watch a replay but this time sober. Germany could have easily scored many more goals but they didnt, so be happy that it's only 4-1.

2. I actually did play it properly and it is a game where you can force another team to open their defence because they are in need of scoring a goal. Waiting for counters is one of the most common tactics football has. If England doesnt know about such basics its pretty obvious that they cant win against big teams.

3. Im saying that if and whens dont matter, simply because they didnt happen. Maybe this, maybe that, but reality went different. The referee decided not to give the goal, simple.

4. Im really worried about your understanding of football and your life seeing as you need Runescape comparisons in order to argue against a widespread metaphora. The fact that a professional player cant get used to a new ball in over 4 weeks is really a joke. You are just saying that those players who are complaining suck.

Btw: Your runescape "arguement" is invalid. Neither you nor your opponent are able to influence the "0". While according to your pathetic excuses at least one should be able to have an advantage.

Try to make posts without childish insults, makes you seem more mature.  :sleep:

ko  :shifty:

Come on guys, grab a beer and sit down and enjoy the World Cup instead of fighting.

'Cause that's what football is for, enjoying it, right? :wub:

Try to make posts without childish insults, makes you seem more mature.  :sleep:

But they didn't score many more goals. They could only score on counter-attacks.

You've played 5 a side football with no offside rule? gratz

Shows how much you know, the linesman called the disallowed goal not the referee.

And I don't even play Runescape much... I guarantee you play it 10x as much as me.

Listen, I have better stuff to do then argue with some 13 yr old kid that knows nothing about football.

And as far as I'm aware I didn't even attempt to insult you in any of my posts but it's quite clear you know nothing about football so I say it.

Now I'll let you take a couple of hour to reply to this like you did before, you must of been thinking for quite some time!

Edit: Just noticed, you're German. What a joke, your just one of the kids who has watched football for the first time and think they know anything about football, stick to Runescape.

A kid who thinks Germany "dominated" England, but really the stats speak for them selves.

Germany won by goals but England won everything else Germany just broke through on the counter-attack.

But they didn't score many more goals. They could only score on counter-attacks.

You've played 5 a side football with no offside rule? gratz

Shows how much you know, the linesman called the disallowed goal not the referee.

And I don't even play Runescape much... I guarantee you play it 10x as much as me.

Listen, I have better stuff to do then argue with some 13 yr old kid that knows nothing about football.

And as far as I'm aware I didn't even attempt to insult you in any of my posts but it's quite clear you know nothing about football so I say it.

Now I'll let you take a couple of hour to reply to this like you did before, you must of been thinking for quite some time!

Edit: Just noticed, you're German. What a joke, your just one of the kids who has watched football for the first time and think they know anything about football, stick to Runescape.

A kid who thinks Germany "dominated" England, but really the stats speak for them selves.

Germany won by goals but England won everything else Germany just broke through on the counter-attack.

Did you miss the chances by Özil, Klose and so on? Did you miss the perfect pass combinations through your whole midfield and defence? Did you miss the lack of chances on Englands side apart from a few 30m shoots? Didnt you see Barry doing nothing during the game? And if you would have at least a very small amount of knowledge about football then you know, that you can control a game without the need of having the better ball possession. Even Joachim Löw did explain it for the women in front of the Tv screens that it was his tactic to let England do some passes but without letting them come near the goal and giving them great chances to score. Sorry, shouldnt really have assumed that you would know anything about psychological gameplay. But if you fail to score with the higher amount of possession you get desperate and migth leave your defence open. That is common football tactics. If you would actually play the game you might understand this. A good team doesnt desperatly try to score a goal without watching their defence. And every other good team would use such mistakes like the Germans.

To make it simple:

Team A is leading by 1, Team B needs to score one more goal to have a chance -> Team B pushes as far forward as they can -> Team A defends as good as they can till they manage to get in ball possession -> Team B is only left with like 2-3 defenders -> Team A counter-attacks with 2-4 very fast strikers and offensive midfielders -> If Team A is good -> Goal.

Pretty basic stuff going on there. Germany did never try to control the game by running the ball in their own rows. They outplayed England with very fast and accurate pass combinations straight through their heart. That is great gameplay. Get used to this "new" kind of football.

The goal was disallowed by the referee because he has the final right to make decisions. The linesman is only helping him.

Dont guarantuee anything that you dont have the least bit of knowledge of.

If you would have anything better to do then you wouldnt camp those forums....

Oh you are not aware that you attemped to insult me? Just read through your last two posts oh wait just read through the Edit you've done to your post and you might be clever enough to actually spot your immature attempts to release your anger and frustration over the Internet.

Those couple of hours that it may take me to reply should get you to the point that this discussion isnt like the most important thing that happens in my life. Sorry if it is for you.

"EDIT": Ive just found out that you are a frustrated english guy who is now in need of insulting other countries in order to make his own look better. You aint got no clue how old i am nor for how long ive been watching and playing football. If you were able to read my posts and actually understand them then you might should see that my knowledge of football is far greater than yours.

"England won everything else" -> you can win anything you want as long as you dont win the matches lol.

That disallowed goal could have changed to game ffs, no excuses tho, we were sht.

Were the only 2 realistic England fans on the planet i think mate

That disallowed goal could have changed to game ffs, no excuses tho, we were sht.

thats my point of view. germany was in real trouble after the 2-1. the 2-2 could have been a turning point.

I think that if englands second goal was allowed it would have raised the english spirits and lowered germanys; and england could of gone on to score another. I thought ashley cole and the keeper did well but apart from that england pretty bad

dont know fuck all about football though

thats my point of view. germany was in real trouble after the 2-1. the 2-2 could have been a turning point.

I agree, technology let fifa down twice in 2 days but, past is the past, no point dwelling i spose, Germany were good anyway