don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

World Cup 2010

Richard (Jub)

Guest Emote|Muse

stupid gay fucking stupid sport fucking gay everyone wants the country they live in to win derp derp derp so exciting balls dicks niggers gay

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• Jim

• ViBeZz

• Juli

Top Posters In This Topic

Usa

Algeria

Slovenia

Also why u supportin argentina when ur mexicanese? wut?

And yeh England 1-1 predicted that 3 days ago, we aint as good as England fans seem 2 think we are, just admit it kids gonna be 50 years since we won the cup soon

englands keeper fails

No, he's a good keeper he just always makes mistakes. He did the same 4 years ago when he took a goal kick.. he did something to his groin and it resulted in us losing.

And he is probably the only keeper that makes so many mistakes in the premier league.

But when he's focused and concentrating he's a decent keeper... like some of the saves me made in todays game were good just not good enough. DAVID JAMES FTW

Some teams analyzed:

Spain - very great team with many top stars, mainly half the players of barca. Almost undefeated for 3 years now (only one loss to USA @confed cup)

Argentinia - A game all based around Messi. That guy is superb but imo you do need a whole team to win a world cup. Maradona is overestimating his team.

Italy - Italy is always feared at world cups because of their destructive play. The catenaccio has driven the best teams of the world into fury. Didnt do that good at the Europe Cup 08, hope they will repeat this because i really hate them crying about every little contact between them and their opposite players and always trying to fake fouls.

England - A quite good team with Rooney as their leading figure. Their game stands and falls with him. Same as Argentinia: You'll need a working team to win the Cup not just one great player. Plus England again doesnt have a good keeper like they never did.

France - Domenech left Benzema and Nasri at home. He sucks. They wont get far. Was at its top 1998.

Brazil - Has always great players. I am really looking forward to see their first match because i am not really sure how they will do this time (since they sucked last WC). Got a tough group with Ivory Coast and Portugal

Portugal - Ronaldo is standing out. But thats like it, havent been that good for the last few years. They really do miss players like Figo.

Holland - Great individual players but yet again its a world cup and they wont win it. They never did. They will start very good like they did 08 but then they will fail in either quarter or semi finals.

Germany - Lost their captain and their #1 goalie  to injuries. Yet they built up a new young team with many players from Bayern Munich, which is why they do have a good amount of experience when it comes to international tournies. Im pretty biased right there but i do expect them to be in the top 4.

Some teams analyzed:

Spain - very great team with many top stars, mainly half the players of barca. Almost undefeated for 3 years now (only one loss to USA @confed cup)

Argentinia - A game all based around Messi. That guy is superb but imo you do need a whole team to win a world cup. Maradona is overestimating his team.

Italy - Italy is always feared at world cups because of their destructive play. The catenaccio has driven the best teams of the world into fury. Didnt do that good at the Europe Cup 08, hope they will repeat this because i really hate them crying about every little contact between them and their opposite players and always trying to fake fouls.

England - A quite good team with Rooney as their leading figure. Their game stands and falls with him. Same as Argentinia: You'll need a working team to win the Cup not just one great player. Plus England again doesnt have a good keeper like they never did.

France - Domenech left Benzema and Nasri at home. He sucks. They wont get far. Was at its top 1998.

Brazil - Has always great players. I am really looking forward to see their first match because i am not really sure how they will do this time (since they sucked last WC). Got a tough group with Ivory Coast and Portugal

Portugal - Ronaldo is standing out. But thats like it, havent been that good for the last few years. They really do miss players like Figo.

Holland - Great individual players but yet again its a world cup and they wont win it. They never did. They will start very good like they did 08 but then they will fail in either quarter or semi finals.

Germany - Lost their captain and their #1 goalie  to injuries. Yet they built up a new young team with many players from Bayern Munich, which is why they do have a good amount of experience when it comes to international tournies. Im pretty biased right there but i do expect them to be in the top 4.

England is wrong... didn't read the rest.

Rooney isn't the only good player in England most of them are all good players.. BUT FUCK THE KEEPER BRING BACK DAVID JAMES

Im not saying that he's the only good player, im just saying that their game is all built up around him. They either fail if the midfield fails to deliver or rooney fucks it up.

O InstinctZ

USA since i live their lol :). USA owns England my prediction :)

are you drunk?

Sir! I am Not Drunk my prediction will come true!

LOL We got.

USA

Algeria

Slovenia

Easy easy easy easy  :nice:

nice one (not)

bump. messi didnt look that great he fucked up a few goals. germany dominated today they looked extremely strong

stupid gay fucking stupid sport fucking gay everyone wants the country they live in to win derp derp derp so exciting balls dicks ******s gay

Homo  :shifty:

NEDERLAND TODAY

FUCK YEA WE GONNA own DENMARK !