• ViBeZz

• Juli

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye Chile.

2hczuap.jpg

Lmfao! u do make me laugh Pur3

Also Jim, Germany vs Argentina and Brazil vs Holland.. i just jizzed  :wub:

LOL @ picture.

Yeah, this world cups turning out nice, I'd much rather see Argentina Vs. Brazil though, that would be amazing.

Gareth l Rare

Goodbye Chile.

2hczuap.jpg

LOL @ picture.

Yeah, this world cups turning out nice, I'd much rather see Argentina Vs. Brazil though, that would be amazing.

will be in the finals dude

and pur3 this is why your my girlfriend you funny bastard!

I could see Germany beating argentina tbh. Ozil is a quality player, and argentina lacks defence and quick centre mids, masher is shit too. Will probs end up comiong down to who plays the best out of Ozil and Klose for Germany, or ofc Messi and Tevez for the argies.

But they didn't score many more goals. They could only score on counter-attacks.

You've played 5 a side football with no offside rule? gratz

Shows how much you know, the linesman called the disallowed goal not the referee.

And I don't even play Runescape much... I guarantee you play it 10x as much as me.

Listen, I have better stuff to do then argue with some 13 yr old kid that knows nothing about football.

And as far as I'm aware I didn't even attempt to insult you in any of my posts but it's quite clear you know nothing about football so I say it.

Now I'll let you take a couple of hour to reply to this like you did before, you must of been thinking for quite some time!

Edit: Just noticed, you're German. What a joke, your just one of the kids who has watched football for the first time and think they know anything about football, stick to Runescape.

A kid who thinks Germany "dominated" England, but really the stats speak for them selves.

Germany won by goals but England won everything else Germany just broke through on the counter-attack.

Did you miss the chances by Özil, Klose and so on? Did you miss the perfect pass combinations through your whole midfield and defence? Did you miss the lack of chances on Englands side apart from a few 30m shoots? Didnt you see Barry doing nothing during the game? And if you would have at least a very small amount of knowledge about football then you know, that you can control a game without the need of having the better ball possession. Even Joachim Löw did explain it for the women in front of the Tv screens that it was his tactic to let England do some passes but without letting them come near the goal and giving them great chances to score. Sorry, shouldnt really have assumed that you would know anything about psychological gameplay. But if you fail to score with the higher amount of possession you get desperate and migth leave your defence open. That is common football tactics. If you would actually play the game you might understand this. A good team doesnt desperatly try to score a goal without watching their defence. And every other good team would use such mistakes like the Germans.

To make it simple:

Team A is leading by 1, Team B needs to score one more goal to have a chance -> Team B pushes as far forward as they can -> Team A defends as good as they can till they manage to get in ball possession -> Team B is only left with like 2-3 defenders -> Team A counter-attacks with 2-4 very fast strikers and offensive midfielders -> If Team A is good -> Goal.

Pretty basic stuff going on there. Germany did never try to control the game by running the ball in their own rows. They outplayed England with very fast and accurate pass combinations straight through their heart. That is great gameplay. Get used to this "new" kind of football.

The goal was disallowed by the referee because he has the final right to make decisions. The linesman is only helping him.

Dont guarantuee anything that you dont have the least bit of knowledge of.

If you would have anything better to do then you wouldnt camp those forums....

Oh you are not aware that you attemped to insult me? Just read through your last two posts oh wait just read through the Edit you've done to your post and you might be clever enough to actually spot your immature attempts to release your anger and frustration over the Internet.

Those couple of hours that it may take me to reply should get you to the point that this discussion isnt like the most important thing that happens in my life. Sorry if it is for you.

"EDIT": Ive just found out that you are a frustrated english guy who is now in need of insulting other countries in order to make his own look better. You aint got no clue how old i am nor for how long ive been watching and playing football. If you were able to read my posts and actually understand them then you might should see that my knowledge of football is far greater than yours.

"England won everything else" -> you can win anything you want as long as you dont win the matches lol.

tl;dr

not gonna argue with some idiot that knows nothing about football.

all im gonna say is we got cheated out of the world cup yet again, cba arguing now. especially with you!

and if i wanted to do an immature insult i could just say what happened in ww1 and ww2?

or i could say how many times has england beat germany? and how many times has germany beat england? and how?

disallowed goals that even your own manager said went in.

lolz also just found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA803thhg

irrelevant but its funny

Goodbye Chile.

2hczuap.jpg

LOL @ picture.

will be in the finals dude

and pur3 this is why your my girlfriend you funny bastard!

Yeah man Brazil Argentina final would be quality, its never happened strangely enough in 19 world cups :o

Spain Portugal 2day, gonna be honest i think Portugal got this one, however i hope not, nobs :ph43r:

tl;dr

all im gonna say is we got cheated out of the world cup yet again, cba arguing now. especially with you!

and if i wanted to do an immature insult i could just say what happened in ww1 and ww2?

or i could say how many times has england beat germany? and how many times has germany beat england? and how?

irrelevant but its funny

1. dont bother replying if you dont read the post

2. dont try to talk about history if you dont really know anything about it.

3. And? So what. It doesnt really matter what happened in the past. But well if you really do bother just look at your world cup wins.

4. I never said that it wasnt a goal. It was a poor mistake by the linesman but well shit happens.

5. not gonna bother to watch the vid.

well end of the day. wont reply to you anymore. you're just truly an immature attention seeking internet troll

tl;dr

irrelevant but its funny

1. dont bother replying if you dont read the post

2. dont try to talk about history if you dont really know anything about it.

3. And? So what. It doesnt really matter what happened in the past. But well if you really do bother just look at your world cup wins.

4. I never said that it wasnt a goal. It was a poor mistake by the linesman but well shit happens.

5. not gonna bother to watch the vid.

well end of the day. wont reply to you anymore. you're just truly an immature attention seeking internet troll

no.. just l2argue.. dont write a wall of text when arguing plz.

and FYI. germany won the world cup 0 times.

west germany won 3 times.

Fuck you all, Spain is gonna win

Big up yourself.

Derpa derp my name's Jim, my country isn't good enough for the world cup so i'm being a glory hunter and supporting spain.

west germany is germany

/facepalm

lol no.

/facepalm

I cant be asked to explain you this in English because im sure i might leave out some important points.

To make it short: The people remained the same, the culture remained the same, the language remained the same, the law remained the same, the juridical consequences remained the same. So you are saying that my father isnt german? That he is west german? lol

If anything it's better that it was just West Germany, because that means that they won even without all of the players from East Germany.