• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• Jim

• ViBeZz

• Juli

Top Posters In This Topic

England gone, pathetic disallowed goal, not gonna focus too much on it because we were shite for the rest of the tournament, cmon mexico tonight!

pretty much the best game for a long time.

germany dominated the game with excellent gameplay and england is lucky that they didnt recieve more goals.

but the referree really did suck lol, everyone was able to see the goal. I call it revenge for 1966 Wembley

pretty much the best game for a long time.

germany dominated the game with excellent gameplay and england is lucky that they didnt recieve more goals.

but the referree really did suck lol, everyone was able to see the goal. I call it revenge for 1966 Wembley

what game were you watching?

germany didn't dominate fuck all... even the commentators said after the 2nd half germany didnt get a foot in till atleast 5 minuites of the game. The ball rarely left Germanys half after the 2nd half and they scored EVERY goal from counter-attack.

I mean, we have the most successful manager managing our team and he plays best players in shit positions and plays shit tactics.

I don't care what score it ended if it was 2-2 at half time it changes EVERYTHING. If you knew anything about football or even played football you would know that.

Also here's another reason why England has been playing shit.

A year before the WC Germany got granted access to the world cup ball to get used to it. FIFA didn't let England use the ball.

That means Germany has been used to the ball for a year and England hasn't.

Even England was complaining that the ball was way too light...

But we didn't play that bad, the defenders were shit.

Terry is playing the wrong position? nice 1 cappello.

reading your rubbish is like reading MMs topics on pure warfare, full of media supported propaganda....

1. Germany outpaced, outpassed and outclassed England during the game. I agree with you that we got somehow instable after the 2-1 but we found back to our old strength after like 5 minutes after the break.

2. And if you would know anything about football you would know that England has to attack in the second half since they were loosing. Every quality team uses this for counter attacks. (Especially against teams with two strikers)

3. If and whens simply dont count in football. get used to it.

4. So are you really telling me that a 60Million Player like Rooney needs more than four weeks to get used to a fucking new ball? Only unskilled workers blame their tools.

And individual players dont mean shit if they cant co-operate since football is a fucking team sport.

reading your rubbish is like reading MMs topics on pure warfare, full of media supported propaganda....

1. Germany outpaced, outpassed and outclassed England during the game. I agree with you that we got somehow instable after the 2-1 but we found back to our old strength after like 5 minutes after the break.

2. And if you would know anything about football you would know that England has to attack in the second half since they were loosing. Every quality team uses this for counter attacks. (Especially against teams with two strikers)

3. If and whens simply dont count in football. get used to it.

4. So are you really telling me that a 60Million Player like Rooney needs more than four weeks to get used to a fucking new ball? Only unskilled workers blame their tools.

And individual players dont mean shit if they cant co-operate since football is a fucking team sport.

1) No they didn't at all... Germany scored on counter-attacks because Englands defence was poor.

2) Terrible logic. It's not a game of cat and mouse. You will understand how to play football when you've actually played it PROPERLY.

3) Of course it does... a tie at half time changes the whole game how stupid are you?

4) Yes I am. Germany had a clear advantage because they've used the ball longer... "Only unskilled workers blame their tools" seeing as your using gay shit like this I may aswell start. Let me compare this to something you would understand 'cos clearly your knowledge on football is nil. If somebody hits a 0 on Runescape is it their fault or the weapons fault?

The premier league, which is endorsed by Nike, can never use an adidas ball. Yeh dis-advantage but not a huge one.