Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

A Drop-Party Diary of EPIC Proportions (New Huge Drop Pictures Added Daily)

TJ

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pure

• Aaron'

• TJ

• Carson

Top Posters In This Topic

Beastdefire

I met this guy with 19B once. I convinced him to drop a red partyhat in world 1. Good times.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

whoa those are pretty insane...

the only thing i dont like about them is like in the bando's picture, some low level is most likely going to get it seeing as they flood the party room, and those kids have no use for it.

Oh that's pretty class, I have bad luck so i never bother going :P

Same here. Best loot I ever gotten was shrimps. Ever since I got them, never been to those drop parties again.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, i usually take picture of 10m+ drops, but i might start a 5M- collection. (since thats the average amount usually dropped.)

Wow lol.

I got a fury from there around a year ago having trouble getting the picture though might try and search more if i cba.

haha, how do you even come across all of these drop parties.. what's your secret? :D, gj on drops.

No secret lol, just go to "Big_Drops" Clan Chat, every one is really nice and the calls are usually very accurate. And also can you do me a favor and tell big that "Tj_12_inches recommended this Cc to me." I'm trying to get ranked, already got on his friends list :p

Chris|Chipsofcwis

haha, how do you even come across all of these drop parties.. what's your secret? :D, gj on drops.

No secret lol, just go to "Big_Drops" Clan Chat, every one is really nice and the calls are usually very accurate. And also can you do me a favor and tell big that "Tj_12_inches recommended this Cc to me." I'm trying to get ranked, already got on his friends list :p

yeah np, thanks for the name bro.